Team Tournament May 2019 (25th, Saturday)

If you don't end up making it off the reserves list this month I can remind you right before signups start next month so you can post on time and make sure your team gets a spot ^_^

Though I really hope you guys make it in this month too!

@Bearminatorwe cant participate in this one due to time zone,whether there is 16th or 17th,it means we have to do that in midnight,unfortunately I cant,so we'll pass,could you remove my place,I mean the whole Lo ,everybody l'm so sorry

Edited by Ahpool
Format error
12 minutes ago, Ahpool said:

@Bearminatorwe cant participate in this one due to time zone,whether there is 16th or 17th,it means we have to do that in midnight,unfortunately I cant,so we'll pass,could you remove my place,I mean the whole Lo ,everybody l'm so sorry

Not a problem at all, I hope you will be able to take a part one day.

Have a great yourney, Lo team! 

8 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

AW, LORD,  LEM, DsT 

Past,  SIA,  YB, HDLM

Symp,  Lava, Nore Cold

Live, VVVV , RIse , RE

Reserves:

Lord, Lyle , Aura, RMW , IvGG, DGTS

Why not both

because that wouldnt make sense

On 5/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, Bearminator said:

One representative from their own team registers their players (posts edited after the tournament has begun will lead to DQ)

Entry must include all information below at least one hour BEFORE team tournament will start. Teams that will fail to do so, will be moved to the last spot on the reserves list.  Entry must be made by member of the team

On 5/23/2019 at 9:00 PM, AurumPegasus said:

Team Name: The Lords of the Hax
Team Tag: LǾRD
Registered Players: Santiii, TiToooo, Redav, Sebat, EpicVerde, Aleso, caanserbero, AnGeLOrGuLloSo, Kepzal, isperea, giantpipe, BlackHunterX, OscarFail, LinNexP, piata
Team Captain: TiToooo

^ I can't count this entry due to the rule I mentioned above.

AW, LEM, DsT, Pâst

SIÂ, YB, HDLM, Symp

läva, NORE, CÖLD

LIVE,  VVVV RISÉ, RE

Reserves:

RMW, IvGG, LYLE, Lord,, AURA

Since Lord, Lyle and Aura failed to edit original posts, they are moved to last spots on the reserve list, according to time of original post. Lord is moved after Lyle- Lyle failed to edit original thread, but provided list of players later. However, since Aurum's post can't be counted, Lord has no valid entry, 

On 5/23/2019 at 9:08 PM, TiToooo said:

Lord

Not Edited- moved to last spot of reserves,

On 5/23/2019 at 10:00 PM, DoubleJ said:

LYLE

On 5/23/2019 at 10:27 PM, ErrorGlumac said:

Aura

On 5/23/2019 at 3:00 PM, Imbatman said:

Team Name:läva
Team Tag:läva
Registered Players: Cali, Getovaherez, imbatmans, NonoUgatine, Pawnwolf, xxxagisxxx, Draywolf, lavabobo, goku, Dibz, PoseidonWrath, Areille, Xigbaar, Maskarada, Willfer

Team Captain: MonkeyDMathew

This roster is updated  now the first post @Bearminator also lavabobo changed his ign i just did not post his new name,

Hello there friends,

As all of you know earlier during the TT something happened regarding a round 1 match outcome between RISÉ and SIA. Because the match went on longer than 60 minutes and it being round 1 match we decided to choose a winner from this match. As I was the referee over this match and one of the sides being a team I am in, I decided to not use my vote for the winner. Everybody else all decided on Titinn being the winner due to on what everybody believed was at that point in a better situation. This decision was later changed by Bear to it being a win for Hopy due to the points brought up by the players in chat. Thankfully both players decided to hold a Metronome match to decide the winner afterwards(lol).

I personally want to apologize for the lapse in professionalism and actions we took during this time. I completely agree that this was a mess up on our part and this should have never happened. The current situation also happened because of the clear lack of information regarding the time clause that is placed on round 1 and 2 of Team Tournament. In the next month we will be making sure to elaborate on this rule and give a better understanding on how the winner is and should be picked.

Also a personal apology to @xStarr and @ApacheHelicopter for everything we have done. 

Hopefully you all are content with this response and I sincerely hope we are able to avoid such mishaps in the future.

Have a wonderful day, afternoon, evening or night everyone.

14 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Hello there friends,

As all of you know earlier during the TT something happened regarding a round 1 match outcome between RISÉ and SIA. Because the match went on longer than 60 minutes and it being round 1 match we decided to choose a winner from this match. As I was the referee over this match and one of the sides being a team I am in, I decided to not use my vote for the winner. Everybody else all decided on Titinn being the winner due to on what everybody believed was at that point in a better situation. This decision was later changed by Bear to it being a win for Hopy due to the points brought up by the players in chat. Thankfully both players decided to hold a Metronome match to decide the winner afterwards(lol).

I personally want to apologize for the lapse in professionalism and actions we took during this time. I completely agree that this was a mess up on our part and this should have never happened. The current situation also happened because of the clear lack of information regarding the time clause that is placed on round 1 and 2 of Team Tournament. In the next month we will be making sure to elaborate on this rule and give a better understanding on how the winner is and should be picked.

Also a personal apology to @xStarr and @ApacheHelicopter for everything we have done. 

Hopefully you all are content with this response and I sincerely hope we are able to avoid such mishaps in the future.

Have a wonderful day, afternoon, evening or night everyone.

Dude that's fine, I really felt like staff has evolved over the time and I'm glad you guys could reconsider your decision.

Respect to you guys despite me being a bit harsh towards you guys. I apologize aswell

3 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Fair play to SIA for suggesting a tiebreaker and not accepting the win, respect

I'd have been so mad if I were Titinn, that wasn't fair if we had the win aswell. I couldn't see another outcome other than 1vs1 metronome or both disqualified.

Once again @xStarr I'm really sorry for this mess. Love you, peace.

3 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Respect to you guys despite me being a bit harsh towards you guys. I apologize aswell

There's literally no hard feelings here, it's emotional for us as well as we are here for competitive spirit. We will for sure discuss today's situation though, and try to improve it. 

68f19927148ea6f3042c84bc8f61b7d4.png

Congratulations to NORE for winning Team Tournament in May! Good luck defending the title next month!

Also great effort from RE, congratulations for 2nd place! 

As always, thank you, refs, for fantastic help @TheChampionMike, @LeZenor @SneakyTeddi @Linfanz @Wudenbachs.

Special shout out to teams Sia and Rise, for competitive spirit and good sportsmanship. You guys show what is important in every sport.

Thank you all and we will see each other next month, last Saturday of June, 29th