PvE Co-op modes, Battles & Events

Hello Dear Community!

I've a question, what kind of Events are there & whats the price of each event?

& Is there a way to play with friends or battle with friends against other two guys? Im playing for 11 days right now and finished every Generation so.. I wanna start the real MMO now :D

(Btw is there a way to hunt shinys? I am already in the Membership)

Thank u!:)

Ingame Sgotaku

Good day, Sgod! Congrats on beating all regions.

As of now, you can currently participate in weekly official events, we also celebrate seasonal events such as Halloween, Christmas and the lunar year.

There are currently no 2v2 PVP battles, but you can take on double battles against PVE content by linking with a friend and heading to the battle tower located within the battle frontier in Hoenn. 

Most shiny hunters use the sweet scent method, they find a pokemon which can be found in hordes and by using the sweet scent move they can force hordes in an area making the encounter easier, although if the location isn't near a pokemon center you'll need leppa berries or ethers to refill your PP.

Hope you carry on enjoying the game and good luck!

11 hours ago, SecretDjinn said:

Good day, Sgod! Congrats on beating all regions.

As of now, you can currently participate in weekly official events, we also celebrate seasonal events such as Halloween, Christmas and the lunar year.

There are currently no 2v2 PVP battles, but you can take on double battles against PVE content by linking with a friend and heading to the battle tower located within the battle frontier in Hoenn. 

Most shiny hunters use the sweet scent method, they find a pokemon which can be found in hordes and by using the sweet scent move they can force hordes in an area making the encounter easier, although if the location isn't near a pokemon center you'll need leppa berries or ethers to refill your PP.

Hope you carry on enjoying the game and good luck!

Thank u so much!:) I really enjoy the game so far, it was childhood dream of mine, to play with other players like a mmo :D

Wish u a nice week!