[Sig] [Art] SoloReprise's Art Platform (We're free!)

Wnf3879.png

So, yeah. Here comes another Art Gallery. And I'm accepting requests!

This is weird, because this is my first topic on the forum, so let me introduce myself to you: I played when only Kanto where in the game, and now I'm back and more strong than ever. I love PokeMMO, and I think the community is great. So I want to be part of it!

I've seen lots of Art Galleries around, accepting requests in exchange of game money, so I'll be doing something like that: I'll be accepting requests, but I'm not going to ask for "Donations". I'll be charging my work. Time is money, even if it's imaginary money!

There will be two ways of getting some work of mine: Asking for it, filling the template you'll see down here, or looking for my "art sales". Sometimes I work just for fun, and I'll be selling this art for less money than the usual, depending on how many time I expended doing the art.

V8QPuKs.png

For now we'll be working for donations! Just ask and It'll be done!

Template for Avatars/Signatures:

Name: Nickname that will be appearing on the artwork.

Subtext: Only for signatures. Optional.

Image: URL of the image you want me to use.

Type of Artwork: Avatar or Signature.

Pokemmo's Nickname: Don't forget to tell me what's your ingame name so I can contact you! I'll send you a forum's PM with my nickname to avoid scaming.

[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Subtext:[/b] 
[b]Image:[/b] 
[b]Type of Artwork:[/b] 
[b]Pokemmo's Nickname:[/b]
[b]Donation:[/b]

Template for Logos:

Name of the team: Name of your team.

Team description: This will help me on the design.

Motto: Optional.

Team colors: One or two colors you think that goes with your team. I can't promise I'll use it as a Bible!

Pokemmo's Nickname: Don't forget to tell me what's your ingame name so I can contact you! I'll send you a forum's PM with my nickname to avoid scaming.

[b]Name of the team:[/b] 
[b]Team description:[/b] 
[b]Motto:[/b] 
[b]Team colors:[/b] 
[b]Pokemmo's Nickname:[/b]
[b]Donation:[/b]

You'll know I accepted your submission when I send you a PM's here at Pokemmo's forum with my nickname. I'll ask you to see you online when it's done, and after make the payment I'll show here the final work.

fg0rH3v.png

So, yeah! I accept submissions, but sometimes I'll be doing art lotteries, or art sales like this one. I'll offer here on this topic finished works with no nickname attached and I'll be selling them to anyone who wants them. You'll need to tell me that you want it, your Pokemmo's name and the Nickname/Subtext that you want on the signature. Right now, I'm selling this artwork:

9XQuMNj.png

Price: Donation

XrO3XCY.png

Scyther's Signature

Price: Donation

ZydQeRy.png

You've seen some of my work, but that's not all! Here I'll be attaching some of my work. Watch the spoiler!

Spoiler

s52OOR6.png

Here's a little logo example! We know Team Magma and Team Aqua, but... How Team Emerald will look like?
If there's a Team Emerald at PokeMMO right now, this is a gift!

GDlPhKA.png

ehY5ta5.png

ZzTLHir.png

WjATCMT.png

Edited by SoloReprise

New update!

This last days I've been talking at the trade chat giving some signatures to celebrate my first 100h online. Here are the three signatures given!

ehY5ta5.png

First one is to @FloriMMO, or that should be her nickname... I'll talk to her by chat so she can receive it!

ZzTLHir.png

This Shiny Blastoise based signature is to @Bought. Maybe I'll redo it, cos I don't like how I ended it...

WjATCMT.png

And last one is to @Kamowanthere, who gave me the opportunity to redo that last Gengar signature. I really like this one!

On 5/25/2019 at 5:46 AM, SoloReprise said:

New update!

This last days I've been talking at the trade chat giving some signatures to celebrate my first 100h online. Here are the three signatures given!

ehY5ta5.png

First one is to @FloriMMO, or that should be her nickname... I'll talk to her by chat so she can receive it!

ZzTLHir.png

This Shiny Blastoise based signature is to @Bought. Maybe I'll redo it, cos I don't like how I ended it...

WjATCMT.png

And last one is to @Kamowanthere, who gave me the opportunity to redo that last Gengar signature. I really like this one!

Thanks @SoloReprise, sorry for the nickname troubles, FlorianRL was taken by another account I guess, so FloriMMO was my next choice!

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo... Maybe I've not worked so much for asking for "that" money. Also, I want to make more signatures, and with prices I'm not working that much! I'm opening again this thing, and now I'm asking for donations! Money, 1x31 pokes, shinies (that would be cool)... whatever u want. If you want a signature, I'll do it! Just ask!

Last week I went to see John Wick 3. Here's a way to pay respects.

eFCXdHp.png

PS. I would love to give a try to make some team logos. If any team is interested it will be totally free. Really, I just want to make some stuff! Same with signatures! Desperate message here.

Edited by SoloReprise
  • 3 weeks later...