Add ability to identify unanswered threads in the General Discussion Forum

SmolSpartan

Question

I noticed that the Suggestion Box Forum has the ability to filter by "Popular Questions from the past month" or by "Questions with no answers." Since most users generally post questions or ask for help in General Discussion, I thought it might be helpful to have that filter system there as well. That way, players specifically looking to help other players can see which threads have not been replied to yet.

https://gyazo.com/5df188e91cebf8ae5f64f4860d2e6a21 <-- Essentially what would be nice to have at the top of General Discussion as well.

5 answers to this question

I did look at that, but there is only the option to see which posts have the most replies. If people are genuinely looking to aid/assist others, it would be helpful to be able to sort by least number of replies so that questions that haven't been answered can be seen first. Hopefully this clarifies my suggestion a little bit @Munya

Filtering by replies, and then alphabetically gets me posts with 0 replies, but it starts with posts from years ago. That's not very helpful for someone looking for a post in the nearer future. Since this is already a feature in the Suggestion Box, I feel it would be easier to implement an existing feature into General Discussion than for players to struggle to make the custom filter work in that manner.