Level rollback

I was in the Hoenn region and my pokemon we're low level... So i went to Kanto, I used one of my higher Pokémon as a leash and I started leveling.. I didn't pay attention and accidentally overleveled them (had max lvl 44 and now they're 46.) There's now no way that I can beat the gyms now with the Pokemon I have, so I'm kinda stuck... Is there a way to get my Pokemon back to level 44?

5 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

I can help you get a temporary mon to beat the gym leader you're at and raise the level cap for your pokemon.

I'll be sure to do that! 

It's really sad that this level cap is a thing.. if someone would be in the same position as me I'm sure it would've taken him ages. Why is there even a cap in the first place it's not like that in the original games

19 minutes ago, xRoci said:

I'll be sure to do that! 

It's really sad that this level cap is a thing.. if someone would be in the same position as me I'm sure it would've taken him ages. Why is there even a cap in the first place it's not like that in the original games

Because you could buy/borrow/transfer any level 100 and just roflstomp the story. 

1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

Because you could buy/borrow/transfer any level 100 and just roflstomp the story. 

I understand that but what's then even the point of being able to use your pokemon from other regions. If someone IS going to use them, they clearly wanna rush through the story. I know it sound really whiney and all but if Raichu4you wasn't here to help.. It would've taken a really long time for me to beat that gym.. :/

10 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

I wonder if the mods should put it in to where max level Pokemon automatically get deleveled below the cap momentarily. Just to prevent stories like this.

I think that's a dope idea

2 hours ago, xRoci said:

I understand that but what's then even the point of being able to use your pokemon from other regions. If someone IS going to use them, they clearly wanna rush through the story. I know it sound really whiney and all but if Raichu4you wasn't here to help.. It would've taken a really long time for me to beat that gym.. :/

It kinda sucks that this issue can arise but the solution is to either not swap regions part way through or to just pay attention to the levelling and be sure to stay within the cap limits for the region you want to use the Pokémon in.

45 minutes ago, kuplion said:

It kinda sucks that this issue can arise but the solution is to either not swap regions part way through or to just pay attention to the levelling and be sure to stay within the cap limits for the region you want to use the Pokémon in.

I don't even think many are made aware of the new level cap or what PokeMMO does with it.

• 1 year later...

i just did this. i was preparing to beat the elite 4 in hoenn and i decided to do a gym run in kanto to get money. i used my lvl 58 capped blaziken and it leveled up to 60 after the first battle. i just realized that i can't use it in hoenn anymore. aghhhhh this is unfortunate...

49 minutes ago, Zachariah said:

i just did this. i was preparing to beat the elite 4 in hoenn and i decided to do a gym run in kanto to get money. i used my lvl 58 capped blaziken and it leveled up to 60 after the first battle. i just realized that i can't use it in hoenn anymore. aghhhhh this is unfortunate...

Hello. I am sorry to hear this happened to you. Please be more careful.

Also, please do not revive old post like this, thank you. ^^ You are welcome to make your own posts. Have a nice day. 

• Seth locked this topic