Sign in to follow this  
MathewMat

Team läva is now open for the most enthusiastic players on pokemmo

Hi I play daily and I am a competitive player 649 elo and 950+hours in-game.ign trelos pm me if interested

• My ingame name is: ErinTheOne
  • My favourite pokemon is:meowth
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: farming berries/ pickup and paydaying in Undella Bay/Cerulean Cave, breeding pokemons
  • My playtime ingame is:353 hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I want to try NU and have fun with the social aspect which I haven't touched much, min/max and grinding is too real and I need people to keep playing.
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I'm willing to learn the metagame and I actually want to play in underappreciated tiers like NU, UU and doubles but most of my experience comes from ranking pokemon showdown, which is not the same metagame than pokemmo.
  •  

• My ingame name is: MavrosHL
  • My favourite pokemon is: Flygon
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing:Building my 1st comp team.
  • My playtime ingame is: 280hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: It's seems a team thats willing to help newer players to get into the competitive meta.
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: Because i always try to get better and i have a passion to do so and help others to become better alongside me.

Posted (edited)
  • My ingame name is: PuddingKirkland
  • My favourite pokemon is: Altaria
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: I'm currently busy on making my second competitive team plus improving my strategies.
  • My playtime ingame is: 566 hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because:

Team Läva seems like a perfect team that suits people like me. I am very lost on how to improve my PVP strategies and where did I make mistakes. Although I have been doing matchmakings and checking out every guides on PVP since I finished my PVP team in last week, it seems like I am always stuck to a point and cannot continue to improve. I believe that Team Läva can help newbie players to find their way on PVP and give team members a good environment to communicate to other experienced players about PVP.

• This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member:

I have the perseverance of improving my PVP skills and will work hard for it. I can also be self-reliance when seeking for ways to solve problems and will try to find ways to accomplish my goals by myself. I am polite and nice to others and are willing to help others and collaborate with others. I also speak English and Chinese fluently.

(oof that sounds like some school essays haha)

Edited by Polaraves

• My ingame name is: JakeB
  • My favorite pokemon is: Lucario
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Building an UU team and battling with my OU team. I also want to go after legendaries soon.
  • My playtime ingame is: 213 hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I am looking for a group with active members who are willing to talk, trade, and battle. I also want the opportunity to battle in tournaments apart of a strong club. This is the greatest Pokémon game I've ever played. It has everything I've wanted but never had in a Pokémon game and I'd like to enjoy it with others.
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I am active, I love the game, and I want to compete. I'm new to competitve play, but I've done my research and have built a great team. I'm always looking to improve and am enthusiastic about PokeMMO.

• My ingame name is: Balzakloos
  • My favourite pokemon is: Lugia
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: upgrading my OU team
  • My playtime ingame is: 550hrs
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: Looking for active group that can suggest pokemons to upgrade my team
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: Ive been a member before but quit the game, im back now.

My in-game name for my main account is: Greetings

My favourite pokemon is: Hard to say, but making pathetic pokemon into god slayers is sorta my thing.

On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Flipping, the market is my biggest tool in making money.

My playtime ingame is:in total 1000 + hours, on the current account: 450 hours

I would like to join Team Läva because: I'm tired of joining crappy teams, i'm looking for the best. people with skill and honor.

i'm looking for people that is able to communicate like humans and be mature and helpful.

i had bad experiences with other teams that had troubles communicating in a humane way.

This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I concider myself a creative competitive player that doesn't follow the meta.

I'm well versed in the PokeMMO economy and that's where i make most of my money. I'm a player that treats people like they treat me,

obviously still following the rules. i'm a experienced competitive player with several thousand hours of competitive play on showdown and the 3ds games.

i'm a old player that has been around since 2013, playing on and off. i'm helpful when possible, and very active.

while i do not strive to be better than everyone else, i do still think i would fit in with highly experienced players to improve myself.

Posted (edited)
  • My ingame name is: xVolvagiax
  • My favourite pokemon is: Scizor
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Running through Hoenn at the moment, will be breeding comps afterwards
  • My playtime ingame is: 2k+ hours between 2 characters
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I've been a member in the past (I believe about a year ago) and the community was fun to play with, would like to join and reconnect.
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I plan on getting back into comp battling since gens 4 and 5 were some of my favorite metas. Once I get my own comps bred I plan on battling for whichever guild I'm a part of (Although I'd like it to be Lava). I'm pretty helpful overall as well and try to provide accurate advice to anyone who needs it.
Edited by Argorok2017
Cause bold

• My ingame name is: JaeonZ
  • My favourite pokemon is: Aerodactyl (First one I bred here to comp status)
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Sinnoh Region (Story)
  • My playtime ingame is: 339 hrs.
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I promised myself I'd join a team once i breed a comp team and would like to be part of a community with people I'd hopefully learn more aspects of the game from :)
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I have fair knowledge in comp and surprisingly my UU team stands a chance against the OU format xD

Posted (edited)
  • My ingame name is:VisionHero
  • My favourite pokemon is:umbreon
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: i am making my team as competitive as possible
  • My playtime ingame is:407 hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because:i want to become better 
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member:i am simple,hardworking and easy going guy
Edited by VHero

• My ingame name is: Rakhmaninov
  • My favourite pokemon is: garchomp.gif
  • On PokeMMO I am currently: Standing outside my new Secret Base!

5mSFLg0nv1z3Vl6tjsRhTTvOUijg4PX0yZ0LU7AZNLHt7QEMsB4jnsGBS-0lVjDxYD3UWvNIVdVT-sJFx6eMc-k9NG1bL5ncCBgZBkLYWW2QoJ3EfsUlsMIPafbLgdruRyCs7TswVICq5ocz9SrO1v2N1Hs0sYtTsyf5G877vVRl4Tz4YM7yavJibndBEiVMB54l53n9CaqsMHyxbX_4fp7_DYQBHY1c9jRAJ0ZBmdq_gzVKuPZamQum8hl2UCNfLLT1ZpGDDYPK9o5y1Yg9NqBzoVxrbL-fw5Y4Tj5-F1oKy2qs9wc2TJuCVnUFM001LoQC9_qzblTeNp4NGrmCGR4vIGTWVstMJK6HyAg_sU-WzGZOl6YsYzrtf578kXdpDiSo3yFNUQCI02wHtTKiJTEtj8rZGkr83tcKXf5P7OdNLXEOtU0INtwIo8eqdl854JQB3mEwVX9uJRiX56nIYdbhU_GTt3a6AeaV1m6q9JvnQxLOWoCW9Lwt6ZgYaMqP-TIxen45hFPEjDN89DsYGXb-RAINFOlXgHYqR_7ek8FJtPK0ppTS2X8j9rJ4azbfL0FN0YlTUmihml5Hx9-snW-38hykiEiay1qza9yg4P5sNVQqTIL0ferht2l2sBus8HsFGaL-bKSgjcArppYr6Gx-WBBCIlpKIVBDkLpYGYSWmjqc5ew59Z21JfuK=w1112-h625-no?authuser=0

• My playtime ingame is: 136 Hours
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I want to get better at competitive, especially Doubles and OU
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I'm resourceful*, helpful and very friendly!

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

My ingame name is: tuttycfg

My favourite pokemon is: Garchomp

On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Training to improve

My playtime ingame is: 802h

I would like to join Team Läva becauseI would like to be in the top 100 of the clasification

This is why Team Läva has to invite meas member: I work very hard and I never give up

Edited by Pepe

My ingame name is: Fangtastic

My favourite pokemon is: Rayquaza

On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: farming magnemites for my second comp poke. Need some advice on team though.

My playtime ingame is: 245h

I would like to join Team Läva because: I have some basic pvp knowledge but I want to polish my skill by collaborating with others. I don't have friends playing with me and I really want to join a friendly community with active members that can chat, battle, and trade. This team seams to be serious and fun at the same time and I am really hoping to join .

This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I have some basic knowledge in pvp and can become a resource when I can. I am a friendly and helping person.  I am willing to exchange ideas. My target is to become one of the top 100 on the pvp ladder.

• My ingame name is: LimbowRed
  • My favourite pokemon is: Raichu
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: Recently completed all 4 regions so I have started to get into the fun part such as breeding, berry farming etc.
  • My playtime ingame is: 193h
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: I would like to discover more about the game, and I feel like this team will help me improve in all fields. As I have started taking PokeMMO 'seriously', I also want to explore the community more as I feel like its an important aspect for me when it comes to MMO and maybe have one or more people to talk with in Voice Chats about this amazing game.
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: I am outgoing and social when it comes to talking to anyone who plays this game, you can usually find me chatting in the global chat because I have yet to have found a team that is active as this one. I hope you can accept my application and looking forward for a response! :D x

• My ingame name is: Henryng
  • My favourite pokemon is: spiritomb is cool i guess
  • On Pokemmo I am currently busy doing: nothing rn
  • My playtime ingame is: 123+
  • I would like to join Team Läva because: i would love to be part of a community :)
  • This is why Team Läva has to invite me as member: i think i have a decent comp knowledge, and i think i can help new players

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.