Team to beat all e4s with the least healing items?

I'm looking for advice on making a team of pokes to sweep the 3 leagues as easy as possible and with the least amount of healing items, and the max profit possible, if anyone could help i'd appreciate it :D

Edited by Solitaiire

My personal favorites to use are eelektross, gengar, Kingdra and Krookodile. All of those are really good Pokemon to use on the leagues as are starmie, scizor, magnezone, darmanitan, gyarados and swampert.

As for the order of the leagues by increasing level cap (which I'm sure you already know but just in case you don't) is Unova (56), Hoenn (58) and Kanto (62).

51 minutes ago, Dibz said:

My personal favorites to use are eelektross, gengar, Kingdra and Krookodile. All of those are really good Pokemon to use on the leagues as are starmie, scizor, magnezone, darmanitan, gyarados and swampert.

As for the order of the leagues by increasing level cap (which I'm sure you already know but just in case you don't) is Unova (56), Hoenn (58) and Kanto (62).

I meant those are good pokes, but the thing is i've already beaten the leagues and would like better pokemon as i know i'll need better pokes if i plan on rebattling frequently