Phenomenon Hunting Squad

Hello guys and girls, as said in the title, I'm looking for players who wanna complete their pokedex. 

So I'm trying to get an audino, emolga, alomomola, since couple days now. I Finally got my ducklett on the 4th shadow. 

Thanks to this guide ( thank you so much to those who spent some of their time working on this) we got a good number of known phenomenon spots, which will help a lot. 

As phenomenon case stays up only 10mins before vanishing, and as it's quite hard to cover like only 1/3 of the interesting spots meanwhile, I think it would be great to join our strengths to cover as much spots possible between each rotation, which would increase a lot everyone's chance to get those. Of course if one of us find a phenomenon whil covering his/ her spots, we just post it there asap so everyone can benefit from it. Lemme know if someone is interested, the more we can be, the easiest it would be.

My IGN : ShadoOow

/w me, or leave your tag there so we can add each others to be more efficient. 

Also, not a must have, but that's cool to discord chat while hunting : ShAdOw#8207

Best regards

Edited by Shado0ow

Remember that pheno can be bugged sometimes.If you login in the area of the pheno it will not be bugged.If you did not login in the area of pheno you must enter area with pheno and relog to fix bug.If the pheno is bugged you can still get it by going on the exact tile.I never seen a dust pheno bugged i dont think they are bugged.But the other 3 are bugged sometimes.

I did a few hunting late april to collect some data.There is 2 pheno that spawn around unova.Each pheno will be active for 10minutes.They will have a cooldown of 5-15 minutes before they spawn again.So sometimes there will be no pheno active , sometimes 1 will be active and sometimes 2 pheno will be active at the same time.

I hope the experience i have shared here will help people have a better chance of finding a pheno.

Gl to all who will hunt for pheno to complete your OT pokedex.

Edited by MightyBoxer
9 hours ago, Dibz said:

Send pheno callouts to global too please, there are a lot of players who would really appreciate it :) Good luck!

For each pheno I find I shout it on global, local, guild and here :)

But I'll soon be done as I only miss alomomola now. 

1 hour ago, Shado0ow said:

For each pheno I find I shout it on global, local, guild and here :)

But I'll soon be done as I only miss alomomola now. 

Not sure if you are able to do this, but there is a spot right above the entrance stairs on route 17, where if you stretch the game client over 2 monitors you can see 3 out of 5 of the potential alomomola spawns(+1 audino spawn). If you have this option and are not sure where to stand hmu. I kept an alt there and kept on relogging every 15 minutes to check and circled driftveil->route4 on main in the meantime.

Second best option is probably periodically monitoring the alomomola listings and pray you get lucky.

Good luck, alomomola is the most annoying one.

Edited by Dazuzi
1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

Damn, took me 2 weeks.

Pheno rate is fair.

Well, it took me 4 days for all 4 ( one being an evolution), but well, it was over 15 hours a day, walking / surfing on the exact tile where the chosen pheno spawns and repeat this til a catch.

Alright, Glad I'm done with this, gl to everyone who's in willing to get them :) 

17 minutes ago, Shado0ow said:

Well, it took me 4 days for all 4 ( one being an evolution), but well, it was over 15 hours a day, walking / surfing on the exact tile where the chosen pheno spawns and repeat this til a catch.

Alright, Glad I'm done with this, gl to everyone who's in willing to get them :) 

Definetly deserved, congratz.

• 1 year later...