shiny hunting Ralts

hello i want hunting Ralts in emerald but i don't know the best tips for it 

(sorry for my bad english .-. )

je vous la refait en francais donc j'ai envie de shasser Tarsal mais je ne sais pas comment m'y prendre 

thank you/Merci :)

Hey Evolinki,

You could check if the pokemon you want to hunt also appears in hordes, when it does you can use a pokemon with sweet scent to encounter the hordes. 

Using leppa berries makes it possible to use your Sweet scent without having to visit the pokemon center.

But unfortunately Ralts does not come in hordes wich makes it a single encounter pokemon.

You can find the wild locations of pokemons in your pokedex.

All you have to bring to your hunt on route 102  in Hoenn is alot of patience and alot of RNG...

Goodluck hunting :)

Greetings.

Ralts do not appear in hordes. What I recommand you with exessively rare Pokemon is to make as many eggs of them as you can, and make them hatch with optimized shiny boosters (Shiny Charm + Donator Status)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salutations.

Tarsal ne peut apparaître en horde. Pour les Pokémon excessivement rares, je te recommande de produire autant d'oeufs de ces derniers que tu le peux, puis les faire éclore avec tes boosters de Shiny/Chromatiques optimisés  (Shiny Charm + Status Donateur)

Thanks for you answer 

Du coup Edniss tu peut m'en dire plus sur la shasse par oeuf s'il-te-plaît ? Je m'y connait généralement en shasse mais sur pokemmo ça ma l'air différents que sur console 

Thanks ! 

• 10 months later...

Hello I would like to now all the ways to hunt shinys beacause i'm new in this game

Thanks

bonjour j'aimerai connaitre les differentes methodes de shasse sur pokeMMO comme je suis nouveau je ne m'y connais pas vraiment 

Merci

1 hour ago, Saturn said:

Hello I would like to now all the ways to hunt shinys beacause i'm new in this game

Thanks

bonjour j'aimerai connaitre les differentes methodes de shasse sur pokeMMO comme je suis nouveau je ne m'y connais pas vraiment 

Merci

This is from last year dude, stop digging things from one year ago.

Hordes, singles or hatching are the only 3 methods.