Where to find Thunder Punch, Ice Punch etc..

Hello Commumity!:)

So I finished the pokeliga in Black & Smaragd & went to the Battle Resort to learn my Pokémon some new Moves but I guess that isn't availabled yet so i wanted to ask u guys where can I learn them these moves like

Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Toxic Punch, Fire Punch..

Thank u!:)

Ingame Sgotaku

8 hours ago, Sgod said:

Hello Commumity!:)

So I finished the pokeliga in Black & Smaragd & went to the Battle Resort to learn my Pokémon some new Moves but I guess that isn't availabled yet so i wanted to ask u guys where can I learn them these moves like

Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Toxic Punch, Fire Punch..

Thank u!:)

Ingame Sgotaku

8 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

Thank you Hannahtaylor for linking a useful source for this information.

For anyone that would like the answer in this post, then I will provide both answers.

Thunder Punch - You need to locate the Yellow Shard Tutor at the Ember Spa in Island 1. You need to speak with the Karate guy. 3 shards are needed in order to be taught the Thunder Punch move.

Ice Punch - You need to locate the Blue Shard Tutor at Island 6 just before the Pattern Bush. You need to speak to the Scientist. 3 shards are needed in order to be taught the Ice Punch move.

Fire Punch - You need to locate the Red Shard Tutor at Island 7 to the very top left of the Tanoby Ruins. You need to speak with the Hiker. 3 shards are needed in order to be taught the Fire Punch move.

Toxic Punch?

Poison Jab - TM 84 is Poison Jab. You can purchase the TM at these listed PokeMarts:

Fortree, Saffron, and Mistraliton for 17.5k

Gunk Shot - Move Tutor in Mistraliton City in the Control Tower. You will need 3 poison barbs in order to be taught Gunk Shot.

Edited by Bestfriends
Toxic Punch is not a move, so I made my two best guesses.