Addition of New/Types of Pokes

TheRealFakeLimitless

Question

Heyy There Devs! I just want you to add new/types of poke in the game. It makes the game more enjoyable. Thats all Thanks! (Fairty type etc...) (Note: Please comment and comment on this post so that the devs would see it and maybe, just MAYBE they will add it into the game) @Kyu remember....We are waiting :))  ;))

Edited by TheRealFakeLimitless

2 answers to this question

I believe it has been stated in the past that PokeMMO will not be adding Pokemon without their respective regions being available, we would not be seeing generation 6+ unless something like that occurs, they won't be added to the game in its current state and even if their regions were eventually going to be added this would likely be very far down the line as 3DS graphics are far more detailed and difficult to get working than NDS stuff from what I understand.

The possibility of Fairy typing was mentioned to be a consideration if the PvP metagame ever ended up requiring it in order to be healthy, however I don't believe it is as such a point personally and it would cause problems including there being no moves that are Fairy Type existing for the few pokemon (e.g. Togekiss / Gardevoir / Azumarril / Whimsicott etc) which received Fairy Typing. Due to the limitations PokeMMO faces it would be impractical to attempt to reinvent all of the fairy type moves for such a small number of pokemon since none of those moves existed in generation 5.

Hypothetically if either of these suggestions were to ever be added to the game they would be a long long time from now, but personally I would be surprised if it happened before their respective regions were added (that is to say IF they are ever added as nothing is guaranteed). 

1 hour ago, Matoka said:

I believe it has been stated in the past that PokeMMO will not be adding Pokemon without their respective regions being available, we would not be seeing generation 6+ unless something like that occurs, they won't be added to the game in its current state and even if their regions were eventually going to be added this would likely be very far down the line as 3DS graphics are far more detailed and difficult to get working than NDS stuff from what I understand.

The possibility of Fairy typing was mentioned to be a consideration if the PvP metagame ever ended up requiring it in order to be healthy, however I don't believe it is as such a point personally and it would cause problems including there being no moves that are Fairy Type existing for the few pokemon (e.g. Togekiss / Gardevoir / Azumarril / Whimsicott etc) which received Fairy Typing. Due to the limitations PokeMMO faces it would be impractical to attempt to reinvent all of the fairy type moves for such a small number of pokemon since none of those moves existed in generation 5.

Hypothetically if either of these suggestions were to ever be added to the game they would be a long long time from now, but personally I would be surprised if it happened before their respective regions were added (that is to say IF they are ever added as nothing is guaranteed). 

Thanks for answering my question/suggestion but we dont know if other pokemons will added. We might be surprised what @Kyu is preparing for us right? So its ok ;)

Edited by TheRealFakeLimitless