WHAT IS UP WITH EEVEE

I just found Eevee on route 116 and battled to near death then chucked all my 12  pokeballs at it, including 2 great balls. Then I ran out balls so bought more and ran back to the grass and after another two hours searching, Eevee appeared again, so I fought it to near death and threw all my pokeballs at it yet it kept jumping back out of the pokeball immediately. Now I have no monies, no pokeballs and no Eevee. (I just started in Hoenn up to first gym ….)

Even Abra who teleports at the start of every battle was catchable. WHAT ISSSSSS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNN?

I exited the game after this traumatising experience.

thxxxx

well im sorry to hear that, maybe you should finish hoenn first, and get a smeargle with false swipe and spore that would work. and with abra, i would do the same. i hope to see you again soon.

9 hours ago, Lvkee said:

Wouldn’t it have been easier to use gtl..

Hello, what please is a gtl … ?

8 hours ago, Akshit said:

What;s your IGN ? I can help you with catching EEVEEs, it's real easy.

Hello, my name is Mulux in Hoenn. I am going to play again now because this game is too good, maybe look in the cave next to 116 and try to get more monies for more pokeballs thxxxx Eevee isn't easy at all LOLOLOL

Edited by Oubri
40 minutes ago, Oubri said:

Hello, what please is a gtl … ?

GTL refers to Global Trade Link, it's a market place which can be assessed at any time in the game to make a purchase. Can be used to sell pokemon / items too, when at a Pokemon Center.

• 1 year later...