Remove Team Preview

YoshidoriForum

Question

22 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

i like how you bother to answer

If someone can bring an argument to the table, I'm for listening to said argument.  Doesn't mean its going to happen but if nobody ever has any ideas, nothing would ever happen.

The preview of the pokemon team in pvp, I know that for some it's uncomfortable, but for others it's more fun, in my case it's more fun, it gives me the option to use another strategy with my pokemon team, so do it. Do not always use the same ... previously, you used your Pokémon equipment in several battles and you could give the surprise factor with a Pokémon, now you can use the Pokémon, but you can surprise your opponent with a new variant of some Pokémon that you carry in your Pokemon team.
That way you can prevent your battles from being routine.

Zorua, Zoroark, Dugtrio and Wobbuffet wouldn't be playable without Team Preview. And besides, all official Pokemon PvP and all showdown matches have team preview, it's about time PokeMMO caught up. Do Normal Mode PvP if you don't want TP. It's amazing and I love it, most comp players are happy with it :) 

30 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Zorua, Zoroark, Dugtrio and Wobbuffet wouldn't be playable without Team Preview. And besides, all official Pokemon PvP and all showdown matches have team preview, it's about time PokeMMO caught up. Do Normal Mode PvP if you don't want TP. It's amazing and I love it, most comp players are happy with it :) 

funny because i like those pokemon and zoroark is kinda meh with the preview, yes i know but pokemmo is not really like the official games so its really the admins choice

Yes i can do normal mode i guess but eh better play showdown than asking lol

ALSO i noticed Zoroark is really bad versus the pokemon league, its like they already know i am a fake wtf (and i have tried many times)

Edited by YoshidoriForum
really?