Battle frontier: Legendaries

Hi guys,

What legendaries are in the battle frontier? I keep seeing regirock, regice, registeel, latios and latias but i haven't seen any of the 3 dogs yet, so i've been wondering if they're in there?

Also what about mew and celebi? Are they in?

4 hours ago, athelstan said:

Can someone confirm they are still there? Because i think some things changed, for example som gym leaders used to carry moltres and articuno but i don't think they still do? So are the dogs still in BF and mew still @Morimoto?

iirc Blaine has all 3 legendary birds but only one a time, his team will change and sometimes to include one of them. Same for Morimoto sometimes he will have Mew, not always. I doubt they would have removed the 3 dogs from BF, especially without saying so in patch notes 

3 minutes ago, Flareonn said:

iirc Blaine has all 3 legendary birds but only one a time, his team will change and sometimes to include one of them. Same for Morimoto sometimes he will have Mew, not always. I doubt they would have removed the 3 dogs from BF, especially without saying so in patch notes 

He doesn't have zapdos.

6 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

*waits till dungeons come out so we can get all those legendaries as well*

That's so relevant, thank you for your help in answering the person's question and your valuable input we all care about :)

I've seen entei in BF before, though I remember a gym leader having suicune. Been a while though, can't remember for sure 

14 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Blue already answered his question regarding the locations, I am just correcting you.

He asked another question after that the one I replied to which Is the one you corrected :s I don't need the help I was guessing from memory it's not my question (why I said iirc) you should quote him so he knows the correct answer to the question not me xD please don't quote me again I am only in this thread to try and help!

Edited by Flareonn

Can someone confirm they are still there? Because i think some things changed, for example som gym leaders used to carry moltres and articuno but i don't think they still do? So are the dogs still in BF and mew still @Morimoto?

I completed my seen pokedex a few days ago.

I have seen all johto dogs , all kanto birds , all hoenn titans and latios latias.So you can still see them there.

It was in the battle tower and if i remember the earliest time i was able to see a legendary was around 50 wins.

Titans were the most common , then kanto birds , latios/latias and johto dogs was the most rare.Maybe was just luck i dont know.Suicine was the last i found.

By the way blaine has moltres and articuno but no zapdos and i think in the past misty had suicine but she no longer have it.morimoto does have mew sometimes.

I skip unova gym 4 6 7 8 because the puzzles take some time to complete especially 8th.So i dont know about those 4 gyms if they might have a legendary.

Edited by MightyBoxer

How long did 50 wins take you and was it singles or doubles?

Singles

21 streak i used pure sweepers while they still had little cup for the most part to win fast.Around 10 minutes per 7 win i think here.

After that i used more defensive team.So about 30minutes or longer per 7 win streak and this point.

8 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

I have seen all johto dogs , all kanto birds , all hoenn titans and latios latias.So you can still see them there.

It was in the battle tower and if i remember the earliest time i was able to see a legendary was around 50 wins.

Titans were the most common , then kanto birds , latios/latias and johto dogs was the most rare.Maybe was just luck i dont know.Suicine was the last i found.

By the way blaine has moltres and articuno but no zapdos and i think in the past misty had suicine but she no longer have it.morimoto does have mew sometimes.

I skip unova gym 4 6 7 8 because the puzzles take some time to complete especially 8th.So i dont know about those 4 gyms if they might have a legendary.

Thanks mate!

Edited by athelstan
8 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

Oh yeah, one more question O:-)

How many pokemon do you have in the seen-pokedex? Just to be sure i'll have completed it too when i finally encounter the dogs... i'm at 596 now and still have to see raikou and suicune so that would make 598, is it the same with you?

i have 560 ot and 604 seen.

There was a topic where people have shown there was a bug in icirrus and it was possible to get a fossil with pickup to revive cranidos and get rampardos both as ot and seen.

That bug was fixed and u cant do that anymore.I only have rampardos as seen.

During lunar event it was also possible to see some sinnoh poke like chimchar etc.

this guide might help u check some of the seen pokemon u can find.

So i guess i have completed the seen pokedex on whats currently available.As some people would have more than 604seen and more than 560 ot.

Edited by MightyBoxer
3 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

i have 560 ot and 604 seen.

There was a topic where people have shown there was a bug in icirrus and it was possible to get a fossil with pickup to revive cranidos and get rampardos both as ot and seen.

That bug was fixed and u cant do that anymore.I only have rampardos as seen.

During lunar event it was also possible to see some sinnoh poke like chimchar etc.

this guide might help u check some of the seen pokemon u can find.

So i guess i have completed the seen pokedex on whats currently available.As some people would have more than 604seen and more than 560 ot.

Thaaaaanks for all the help!!!!!