Where to find Destiny Knot?

Hello everyone, Im playing PokeMMO since 3 days and already have finished the pokeliga & now i want to breed perfect pokemons with a 4+IV Ditto, now my question is;

Is there an Item like in OrAs that find a ditto 100% on 3IV? 

& What ways do players use in PokeMMO to get good IV pokes?

(Another question, about the shiny charm, do i really have to catch every single pokemon in Hoenn to get that item? i mean i cant catch for example latias and latios, regice etc..)

Thanks for the help :)

Ingame: sgotaku 

12 minutes ago, Sgod said:

Is there an Item like in OrAs that find a ditto 100% on 3IV? 

No such item is there.

12 minutes ago, Sgod said:

& What ways do players use in PokeMMO to get good IV pokes?

Breeding. It is different here than original games though.

You lose both parents. But we have braces available in every region's daycare which confirm holder's IV, and you use everstones which confirm nature.

You'll figure it out fully once you start doing it, or you can check out a breeding guide on forums.

15 minutes ago, Sgod said:

about the shiny charm, do i really have to catch every single pokemon in Hoenn to get that item?

Shiny Charm is unavailable in this game.

Shiny rate is 1/30k per encounter. Only change you can make to it is by buying a Donator Status Ticket, which will make it 1/27k.

So for an example, if im going to bring a IV6 Ditto with another pokemon in to the pension and become an egg out of it, will the parents get deleted? That would be redicilous..:x

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

No such item is there.

You lose both parents. But we have braces available in every region's daycare which confirm holder's IV, and you use everstones which confirm nature.

You'll figure it out fully once you start doing it, or you can check

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

No such item is there.

You'll figure it out fully once you start doing it, or you can check out a breeding guide on forums.

Shiny Charm is unavailable in this game.

Shiny rate is 1/30k per encounter. Only change you can make to it is by buying a Donator Status Ticket, which will make it

5 minutes ago, Sgod said:

So for an example, if im going to bring a IV6 Ditto with another pokemon in to the pension and become an egg out of it, will the parents get deleted? That would be redicilous..:x

Yeah you will lose both parents to have a guaranteed better baby. And you don't always need ditto, can use similar egg group pokemons. It's not a bad trade once you get used to the process.

So I ve figured out that some Items not work as in the original games like Destiny Knot etc.

So i wanted to ask u guys, what Items do I need & what techniques are good in PokeMMO? I know that the everstone is having the same effect as in the original games.

Im playing now 3 days, sorry for these questions & thanks for the help (:

Ingame: sgotaku

There is no permanent shiny charm obtained for completing any pokedex, there are no legendary pokemon that can be kept permenantly (Mewtwo and Rayquaza start a king of the hill minigame with other players, and Zekrom / Reshiram are only available for a single story-mode battle).

Destiny Knot has no functionality in breeding, so unless you wish to tech against Attract Spam I am just gonna mention that it is useless.

There are no ways to skew the IVs of wild pokemon in the same ways that you can in ORAS, players obtain high IV pokemon (5x31 etc) through PokeMMO's custom breeding system, it is different than in the original games and you can find guides on how it works in the guide section of our forums where players have made several to help people start out.

In terms of money making there are things like breeding or EV training for other players (people are unlikely to trust a completely new player with this and also you don't have the tools to do it efficiently), there is spamming the ability Pickup to find items to sell, and ultimately at the end of the day the biggest ways to make cash tend to be "Flipping" items on the GTL however this is high risk high reward as there is no guarantee you will make a profit off of it.

PokeMMO is significantly different than the original games in terms of breeding, economics, etc. I strongly recommend you have a look at the guides on these forums as many things have been changed.

1 hour ago, Eggplant said:

tldr:

dad has 31hp, he holds a HP brace

mom has 31atk, she holds a ATK brace

the child will get 31 HP and 31 atk!

you sack two parents to get an upgraded child.

You're forgetting the most important part, the rest of the IVs are all averaged between the two parents IVs so 26 and 30 would get you a 28

30 minutes ago, Munya said:

You're forgetting the most important part, the rest of the IVs are all averaged between the two parents IVs so 26 and 30 would get you a 28

Isn't it random what IV u get from 30 IV and 26IV? I thought its randomly from 26 -30 or did it changed?

9 minutes ago, Sgod said:

Isn't it random what IV u get from 30 IV and 26IV? I thought its randomly from 26 -30 or did it changed?

You're much more likely to end up at 28 rather than at either minimum or maximum. As for making money, build some bank with gym runs and then try berry farming, but for someone that doesn't have money and wants to make money out of nothing without using their credit card, it's a tedious and slow process. I find grinding generally unrewarding, no matter what you grind.

3 hours ago, Sgod said:

Nah it averages, the only time it might possibly not average is if you didn't use an item to manually select which IVs are directly pass, in which case they could potentially roll the min or max.

EDIT: Looks like I might be wrong about the ones that average, they might also roll min or max, testing it.

3 hours ago, Munya said:

Nah it averages, the only time it might possibly not average is if you didn't use an item to manually select which IVs are directly pass, in which case they could potentially roll the min or max.

EDIT: Looks like I might be wrong about the ones that average, they might also roll min or max, testing it.

Sorry, I was mistaken I forgot it was 3 that pass directly from the parents - so in theory the others could roll a min or max from the parents, but 3 IVs will always average, its just random among whats left which 3 it is that do.

My mistake for the misinformation, I do apologize..

5 hours ago, Munya said:

Sorry, I was mistaken I forgot it was 3 that pass directly from the parents - so in theory the others could roll a min or max from the parents, but 3 IVs will always average, its just random among whats left which 3 it is that do.

That's correct, to add to this (so we're entirely clear here) giving braces to a parent to hold effectively ensures that the one of those three 'directly passed' rolls is the stat you wanted.