Do you think we'll get Sinnoh underground?

6 hours ago, Azuretare said:

Imagine a MMO version of it with like 60 people in it at any time! Would make capture the flag very fun, and we'd see a bunch of people mining things as we run about.

I could see two issues with the Underground.

1. The Underground section of Sinnoh required 2 screens to work. One for the map and the other for the mining.

2. There are items down there that may taint item prices. For example, Red Shards are rare to come by, but with the implementation of the Underground mini game, Red Shards may not be so rare after all.

----------------------

Some people may want the Secret Base feeling in Sinnoh. Well, I may have an alternative idea to the Underground's Secret Bases that is about x10 better. Why not advocate for the Villa in the Resort Area of the Battle Zone to be implemented?

Resort Area Villa Pt.png

Non-furnished Villa:

200px-Resort_Area_Villa_interior_empty_Pt.png

Furnished Villa:

200px-Resort_Area_Villa_interior_full_Pt.png

There are quite a bit of benefits to the implementation of the Villa:

1. For the Money Sink advocates, this is a dream come true:

8fbf3a682ec2bcb8542777499a1cc12e.png

For the exception of the table, you need at least +50k in order to buy some of the decorations at their current prices.

2. This place is easy to fly to.

3. You can catch Level 100 Magikarps nearby with your Super Rod:

e9a515d0fb79fd7d9006e0479ee0d8f4.png

4. Berry plots are near your Villa.

---------------------------------------

I feel that the implementation of the Villa would be beneficial to the economy instead of the Underground which could hurt the valuations of certain items. As the Mayor of PokeMMO, I do not want to take a side on this issue because I want to listen to the community that I am representing, but I would like to give some food for thought.

17 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

As the Mayor of PokeMMO, I do not want to take a side on this issue because I want to listen to the community that I am representing, but I would like to give some food for thought.

It does feel like you already took a side though.

Edited by Hythalius