SUPER LOTTERY UMBREON SHINY !!!!

minimoon

On 5/15/2019 at 8:09 AM, Edniss said:

I am trying to contact the host to no avail and will keep trying to. If they are not there by the end of the month, we will check sold out tickets and proceed to stick to the protocol.

Thank you for your patience and sorry about that setback.

CAN WE STILL ENTER THIS?

4 hours ago, razimove said:

unless the lottery is over, which it isnt, you can indeed still enter, as the rules state.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:09 AM, Edniss said:

I am trying to contact the host to no avail and will keep trying to. If they are not there by the end of the month, we will check sold out tickets and proceed to stick to the protocol.

Thank you for your patience and sorry about that setback.

^due to this comment it seemed like the month had already ended. Especially with Flareon's comment:

Flareonn

• Flareonn
  • Members
On 5/9/2019 at 9:32 PM, Archon said:

When does the lottery close?

All lotteries last 1 month max so I guess 05/06/19

This wouldv'e meant the lotto ended 20 days ago using U.S. date formats

They really need staff to add an official end date for these things. Ill wait till the last day and see how many players entered. Thanks for the response.

Edited by awkways

The problem is if you mail the host 50m and ask for a huge section of numbers he could just be afk until after the lotto ends, giving you 0 chance to actually win. Staff can take control after a certain point and roll the existing numbers on forums but if he never added you then what? Is there any point? The staff holding the item should be the one to accept the mail and keep track of numbers imo.

12 minutes ago, awkways said:

The problem is if you mail the host 50m and ask for a huge section of numbers he could just be afk until after the lotto ends, giving you 0 chance to actually win. Staff can take control after a certain point and roll the existing numbers on forums but if he never added you then what? Is there any point? The staff holding the item should be the one to accept the mail and keep track of numbers imo.

Edniss did say that even if the host is afk and doesn't update the list, everyone that mails will get the number of entries they paid for. Or maybe I'm reading too much into "oui". @Edniss pls respons

2 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Edniss did say that even if the host is afk and doesn't update the list, everyone that mails will get the number of entries they paid for. Or maybe I'm reading too much into "oui". @Edniss pls respons

So they log into the hosts account every day and update it? What if theyre already all sold out?

2 hours ago, Dibz said:

Oui.

2 hours ago, awkways said:

So they log into the hosts account every day and update it? What if theyre already all sold out?

Non.

Spoiler

All tickets are not already sold out. But as I already implied, if the lottery isn't up to date when it reaches its end, we will check it up and give tickets to everyone who paid for it. Nothing and none will be left behind.

36 minutes ago, Edniss said:

All tickets are not already sold out. But as I already implied, if the lottery isn't up to date when it reaches its end, we will check it up and give tickets to everyone who paid for it. Nothing and none will be left behind.

Why not just have people mail you instead, not only do you already have the prize, but you could keep the thread updated as well. I know this is most definitely not your responsibility to hold the OP's hand, but at this point, his negligence is just off-putting to everyone who's involved/interested in getting involved.

Edited by Dazuzi
6 hours ago, awkways said:

^due to this comment it seemed like the month had already ended. Especially with Flareon's comment:

Flareonn

• Flareonn
  • Members

All lotteries last 1 month max so I guess 05/06/19

This wouldv'e meant the lotto ended 20 days ago using U.S. date formats

They really need staff to add an official end date for these things. Ill wait till the last day and see how many players entered. Thanks for the response.

Oops sorry I'm English so that's the English format :p

he posted the thread on the 5th so I assumed the lotto would end exactly 1 month from that date.

Entering is pretty off-putting I was gonna send 100m through mail but you can't even send 25m through mail in one go which is annoying, especiall when I don't even know how many tickets have been sold what happens if I send 100m but can only buy 50m tickets? 

for these reasons and with OP being absent it's a mess, I probably wont enter this lotto, anyone who does win it feel free to PM me and I'll buy it from you though lol

Edited by Flareonn
4 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

Why not just have people mail you instead, not only do you already have the prize, but you could keep the thread updated as well. I know this is most definitely not your responsibility to hold the OP's hand, but at this point, his negligence is just off-putting to everyone who's involved/interested in getting involved.

Sorry, I ain't the one who sets the rules here. And trust me: this thread not being up to date bothers me as much if not more than all of you.

6 hours ago, Dazuzi said:

That means effort. And do you think Bear thinks that much ahead? Too busy moderating global chat. 

1 hour ago, Edniss said:

Sorry, I ain't the one who sets the rules here. And trust me: this thread not being up to date bothers me as much if not more than all of you.

Then why not try and take hold of the situation, clearly the rule has a ton of flaws, and nothing is being done about it, if it bothers you, why dont you step in, considering you are also part of what they call staff? 

52 minutes ago, razimove said:

That means effort. And do you think Bear thinks that much ahead? Too busy moderating global chat. 

Then why not try and take hold of the situation, clearly the rule has a ton of flaws, and nothing is being done about it, if it bothers you, why dont you step in, considering you are also part of what they call staff? 

Because said Staff has a definite set of rules that I shouldn't mess with. With the time and experience they have ahead of me, I trust them that if it works that way, it must be for a good reason.

10 hours ago, Dibz said:

I'm gonna guess June 10th is the last day for anyone to actually enter, unless the host says otherwise.

As per Trade Corner Lottery Rule #4:

'There is a 1 month time limit on lotteries, and a limit of 250 tickets. If either of these limits are reached, the numbers will be drawn. Hosts can choose lower limits for each, but not higher.'

This lottery ends by 5th June, host can only end it sooner, not later. He is bound by the rules, just the way this lottery is.

6 hours ago, Akshit said:

As per Trade Corner Lottery Rule #4:

'There is a 1 month time limit on lotteries, and a limit of 250 tickets. If either of these limits are reached, the numbers will be drawn. Hosts can choose lower limits for each, but not higher.'

This lottery ends by 5th June, host can only end it sooner, not later. He is bound by the rules, just the way this lottery is.

Yeah I made a typo that foers corrected later. Misread the date. I meant 5th haha

On 5/27/2019 at 4:20 AM, Dibz said:

This was posted May 5, so despite our impatience and the lack of communication from the host, I'm gonna guess June 5th is the last day for anyone to actually enter, unless the host says otherwise.

If tickets will not be sold, we will draw a lottery after June 5th. No one can enter the lottery after this date.

On 5/27/2019 at 7:45 AM, Dazuzi said:

Staff will not "take emails and edit lottery threads", because it's the host's responsibility to do so. Otherwise, the player can just throw shiny at us, watch us do work and wait for money from the lottery. I do get what you are trying to say, but we will not bend/change rules here.

As for the comment above, that we said we will gather numbers from emails that were sent- yeah, in the case  at the time when the host was off for large time period and we could potentially face a situation where he/she wouldn't come back before lottery would end. However, the host did inform players about the reason:

On 5/17/2019 at 5:52 PM, minimoon said:

Hey guys, sorry but I'm here... I stop the game, so that's why I'm not really active. I will add your numbers :)

The fact that without updated numbers tickets might not sell that much, is not our responsibility in that case. Let's hope OP will find time before that date to update tickets.