[PSL XI] Player Registration Thread - Closes at 6pm GMT

Here we go

Make sure you have a read through the general thread so you understand your role and responsibilities before signing up.

Please sign up using the following format:

IGN:

Timezone:

Tiers:

Something else to farm likes:

· If your forum banned pm me you’re sign up on discord and I’ll post it for you.  

· In case you forgot the tiers are OU, UU, NU, LC, Doubles and Showdown SMOU.

· If you signed up as a  manager feel free to sign up as a player, I'll just ignore it if you end up being chosen as a manager.

· If you aren't posting a player sign up, please post somewhere else.

· Player registration closes Sunday the 12th of May at 6pm GMT. 

Edited by DaftCoolio

Note: I will be very busy during June due to exams but I think I will be able to afford few hours per week to do my matches etc. Don't want to miss all the fun. Also, dear managers, keep in mind that for the past year I wasn't really active so I don't have many new pokes. I surely don't mind borrowing some for my matches  if needed.

This spoiler is for just for @DaftCoolio

nvm

IGN: Shinytailow     Blue

Timezone: UTC+3

Tiers: OU/UU/NU 

Something else to farm likes: Been playing since june 2013, won officials ,unofficials ,PSL CHAMPION (2 times) ,been GM blablabla. Now time for some real accomplishment. Cooked lasagna and golden nuggets while posting this 

WwxwjHa.png

IGN: Zigh

Timezone: GMT+2

Tiers: UU, Doubles, SM OU

Something else to farm likes: Been in finals in 2 out of 3 PSL seasons I've played (couldn't play at all in season 8, so not counting that one). Semifinals in WC with only 1 loss in doubles, bla bla bla. Can make quality memes if needed 

(Might be a bit busy in June coz exams, but I'll probably have time to play every weekend)

7e113e0fdaa81ec5a509f856e9082266.png Guess I'm signing up for SM OU aswell

Edited by Zigh
Page king