VGC Tournament - Sunday 26th May

I'm hosting a 4v4 doubles tournament with VGC Rules!

For those who are not familiar with VGC, your team consists on 6 different Pokemon, from which you pick 4 to play every game (can be changed from that 6 mon list between battles). You cannot change your 6 pokemon in the entire tournament. All items MUST be different. Is important to note that the items CANNOT change through the tournament (so if you send me a Life Orb Dragonite, you cannot use a Dragonite without Life orb)

Prizes will be as it follows:

• 1st  Place Prize: 1.000.000$
  • 2nd Place Prize: 250.000 $
  • 3rd  Place Prize: 100.000 $

Details:

Double Battle Best of 3 (You need to win 2 times to win the round)

4v4 (You bring 6 mons in your team, you choose 4 to play)

Single Elimination

Max of 18 players 

Kanto Island 3 (Ch.2)

Date & Time:

Sunday, 26th May

5 PM UTC | 1 PM EDT | 6 PM CET 

Clauses:

Evasion / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Sleep and OhkO clauses are NOT active

Sign ups are open now (until 26th May 4PM UTC). You must post here your IGN and send me a PM with your 6 mon team with each item used. 

Example:

Salamence Leftover, Dragonite Life Orb, Gengar Toxic Orb, Jolteon Scarf, Pelipper Fire Orb,  Kingdra Leppra Berry

more information you can find in the doubles/VGC discord for PokeMMO: https://discordapp.com/invite/436Jkyn

I will post here everyone's team once the tournament starts. Be sure to check it before you play each round to know what pokemon to play according to your opponent's team.

Spoiler

1 - LordCyber                - Hitmontop - Tyranitar - Gengar - Hydreigon - Metagross - Conkeldurr

2 - WellexGame          - Hitmontop - lilligant - torkoal - bisharp - gengar - porygon2

3 - PoseidonWrath     - Volcarona - Blastoise - gengar - togekiss - Bisharp - Cloyster -

4 - SteveDerBaum      - Volcarona - Blastoise - hitmontop - gengar - whimsicott - Porygon2

5 - Warstore                 - reuniculus - swampert - milotic - hitmontop - hydreigon - salamence

6 - RealDevilLegend   - Breloom - Galvantula - Alakazam - tyranitar - arcanine - blastoise

7 - DarkQuiler              - Hydreigon - Bronzong - Amoongus - Hitmontop - Milotic - Gengar

8 - Kamowanthere      - Snorlax - Torkoal - Lilligant - Salamence - Slowking - Rhyperior

9 - Makz                        - Alakazam Machamp  Tyranitar  Arcanine  Blastoise  Amoonguss  

12 - SerenaTuWaifu   - Mandibuzz - Azumarill - Crobat - Lanturn - Vaporeon - Weavile

14 - MaatthewMLG    -Tyranitar - Hydreigon - Metagross - Gyarados - Gengar - Hitmontop

15 - pIata                     - Breloom -Tyranitar - Gengar - Hitmontop - Salamence - Excadrill

16 - rastacam              - smeargle - tyranitar - amoonguss - kangaskhan - gengar - conkeldurr

17 - zigh                        - Blastoise - Snorlax - Togekiss - Conkeldurr - Hydreigon - Arcanine

18 - MichaelArs           -tyranitar - excadrill - gyarados - hitmontop - amoonguss - magmar

mspinguino                  venasuar gyarados manectric darmaritan mienshao crobat

Edited by LordCyber
22 minutes ago, pachima said:

can u change moveset bewtween matches in VGC?

its not allowed

if someone saw that you have different moves/items on your mons and have some proof you lost the game and are banned from the tournament

2 minutes ago, LordCyber said:

its not allowed

if someone saw that you have different moves/items on your mons and have some proof you lost the game and are banned from the tournament

But If I reveal 2/3 moves in a match, I could easily change the 4th to a more suitable one in the next match.

26 minutes ago, pachima said:

But If I reveal 2/3 moves in a match, I could easily change the 4th to a more suitable one in the next match.

as i told you i cant track every single move but when someones see's it you get a lose

2 hours ago, Kamowanthere said:

You can just ask them to link pokemon ingame then screenshot

Same problem as always. How can you track all the battles at the same time? That would involve too many players helping the host, and isn't easy to gather at least other 7 players just to spectate.

Also I'm in, IGN Zigh

Edited by Zigh
ye