Sign in to follow this  
JustARioluMMOPlayer

we need johto in pokemmo!!

Hi, I'm ARioluMMOPlayer, but you can call me RioluMMO, sorry if I interrupt you but I wanted to make a suggestion for PokeMMO, if I'm not mistaken, several of them like me want the playable johto region, since I've got the SS rom (or HG, I do not remember well.) And I really can not see the johto region appear, it would make me a lot of fun if I added johto, well I hope this happens in future updates, in short, I hope you enjoyed and entertained the blog, I'm ARioluMMOPlayer, Goodbye !!. (Do not worry, just use the translator, it's a bit of English xD.)

Hopefully some day but definitely won't be happening anytime soon™ since platinum/sinnoh is next in line. But don't give up hope. We all need some bug contests in our lives.

I would like to it also Jotho, But there are priorities as Sinnoh, hidden skills,correction of bugs,etc. I admit that I would like to receive some news about that jajajajajaja.

just play kanto again and close your eyes, pretend its johto

Aw man, there's still no Johto?

I started playing again after 7 years cuz I thought they had added Johto since I saw that Hoenn and Unova were added lol

16 minutes ago, Maleel said:

Aw man, there's still no Johto?

I started playing again after 7 years cuz I thought they had added Johto since I saw that Hoenn and Unova were added lol

You do know you can literally download the rom and an emulator and play the game right? Pokemmo doens't need it.

"Need" is a very strong word. Johto is my favorite region, but it wouldn't bring anything new to the game other than some more content to burn through. However, I'm sure it's coming.

Posted (edited)

we need fun in pokemmo

nvm

Edited by Diano

38 minutes ago, Diano said:

we need fun in pokemmo

nvm

Reported

19 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

We don’t talk about Unova

ye but we have unova in the game, not only hoenn, kanto and sinnoh soon ^^

31 minutes ago, Diano said:

ye but we have unova in the game, not only hoenn, kanto and sinnoh soon ^^

r/whoosh

On 5/13/2019 at 7:24 PM, TeamRocketHarry said:

hoenn confirmed

hurrnnn? no way, I might play again

This is getting a bit offtopic, so I will close it.

We might get johto one day, but with recent announcements, I wouldn't expect it any soon.

Have a nice day.