[Art] Havs' Pixel Art

I'm bad at drawing/art, but I am currently learning to become slightly less bad at pixel art. So I just opened this to improve where I can. 

I'll attempt to draw your character (I can attempt some Pokemon/Other Requests too, but don't expect much in that regard)

Requests: Just comment below with a screenshot of your character/details of what you want. Free of charge.

Examples: 

Spoiler

Pixel Art I drew for myself and my dnd game:

bkoUTP3.png gaAmXM8.pngAOUMAMJ.png

3mw4hE2.pngEIMOSkz.png1f5uqKO.pngMLFYdZG.pngyWTBWPt.png7U0PYde.png

xMCKtWE.pngNvGjBnc.png

I apologies in advance for some of the terrible results that may emerge in this thread

Edited by Havsha
31 minutes ago, LordCyber said:

i used to do some art on photoshop and its 100% better than paint use that buddy :D

He's advertising his pixel art though, he doesn't need photoshop to 'correct' his art because the pixels are visible.

You're suggestion is like telling an outdoor drawing artist to just take a photo of it, because it's more accurate...

6 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

He's advertising his pixel art though, he doesn't need photoshop to 'correct' his art because the pixels are visible.

You're suggestion is like telling an outdoor drawing artist to just take a photo of it, because it's more accurate...

"he doesn't need photoshop to 'correct' his art because the pixels are visible." thats correct but ph is way better for art in so many options

and no i just tryed to give him some input to help him improve in his art but k

1 hour ago, LordCyber said:

"he doesn't need photoshop to 'correct' his art because the pixels are visible." thats correct but ph is way better for art in so many options

and no i just tryed to give him some input to help him improve in his art but k

But he's trying to do pixel art. In pixel art, everything has to be in the same pixel ratio. But you're right, Photoshop is better, but it's paid while there's some amazing pixel art programs out there for free. Paint is still pretty great for Pixel art because of its simplicity :3 Try GIMP, @Havsha!

14 hours ago, LordCyber said:

i used to do some art on photoshop and its 100% better than paint use that buddy :D

Photoshop costs money right? If so Imma have to take an L in that department, but thanks for the tip^

12 hours ago, Suneet said:

omg havs-senpai this is amazing uwu ^-^ gimme one you know what my char looks like, and if not I'll pm ya on discord, ill throw a donation next time im on <3

I might need a screen of your character, easier to have something I can look at, hmu on discord

12 hours ago, Dibz said:

But he's trying to do pixel art. In pixel art, everything has to be in the same pixel ratio. But you're right, Photoshop is better, but it's paid while there's some amazing pixel art programs out there for free. Paint is still pretty great for Pixel art because of its simplicity :3 Try GIMP, @Havsha!

I'll check it out when I get onto campus^ wifi is trash at my place, thanks for the advice

11 hours ago, porcmare said:

keep up the good work! only that way u can gain experience and become better

9 hours ago, Diano said:
  Reveal hidden contents

#ban_havs

Great work!

I may ask you something in the future ;)

This community already 10x less toxic than the rest of the game, huge respect to you all

Edited by Havsha
oops double posted