Smeargle unobtainable moves

14 hours ago, Dibz said:

Nope, they fixed that bug forever ago. Now sketch only sketches metronome itself. I wish though, Roar of Time would've been worth hunting.

#BringBackMetronomeGlitch xd

to be honest, there are a lot of moves that i personally would have loved to hunt down, like roar of time, spacial rend, crush grip, aeroblast, psycho boost, secret sword or even glaciate.

too bad the npc's don't own the pokes that have those moves

• 2 weeks later...

Been kinda bugged about this dude with Doom Desire on the world's worst Smeargle, just to confirm with everyone. Doom Desire was sketched years ago, before gen 5. So the one thing we can rule out, is Unnova region lol. Pretty sure all the people with Doom Desire are just sketching off the girl who initially did it years ago. She had roar of time as well circa 2016. Best guess is that they sketched metronome in Artisan cave. Despite what he tells you, many more than 4 people have the move lol, because its been around for so long... Hopefully you guys can figure out a new way to get it lol.

Also saw read this 

"Sketch can now be used to copy Metronome and Transform, without the need for either move to fail." -Gen 4 update

Which kinda leads me to believe that it's the reason they could sketch metronome? idk lol

Edited by mistaaablake
1 hour ago, mistaaablake said:

Been kinda bugged about this dude with Doom Desire on the world's worst Smeargle, just to confirm with everyone. Doom Desire was sketched years ago, before gen 5. So the one thing we can rule out, is Unnova region lol. Pretty sure all the people with Doom Desire are just sketching off the girl who initially did it years ago. She had roar of time as well circa 2016. Best guess is that they sketched metronome in Artisan cave. Despite what he tells you, many more than 4 people have the move lol, because its been around for so long... Hopefully you guys can figure out a new way to get it lol.

Also saw read this 

"Sketch can now be used to copy Metronome and Transform, without the need for either move to fail." -Gen 4 update

Which kinda leads me to believe that it's the reason they could sketch metronome? idk lol

There used to be a metronome bug where it sketched the move used instead of metronome itself. IIRC the bug was fixed before unova was introduced so idk how she could've obtained Roar of Time.

They didn't all just sketch it off her though, there's tons of people who grinded to get the move with countless tries. It's a move a lot of people have now, yes, but it's still really rare. Though there's apparently lots of people sharing the move with their friends, who share it with their friends, and so on. There's even CN peeps that sell the move haha, but I like the rarity of it tbh, wish it stayed like that 

• 4 years later...
1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Does anyone know someone with a Lunar Dance Smeargle? I'm asking for a friend.

As far as I know Lunar Dance cannot be taught by Sketch because only Cresselia knows it and it cant be obtained. 

13 minutes ago, Elizn said:

As far as I know Lunar Dance cannot be taught by Sketch because only Cresselia knows it and it cant be obtained. 

I was hoping someone got it back in the days when the metronome/sketch bug was not fixed yet. If Roar of Time was sketched, I was hoping the same happened with Lunar Dance, but that seems unrealistic.

8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I was hoping someone got it back in the days when the metronome/sketch bug was not fixed yet. If Roar of Time was sketched, I was hoping the same happened with Lunar Dance, but that seems unrealistic.

Roar of Time was never sketchable via Metronome as it's a gen 4 move while the bug only occurred during the gen 3 years. Roar of Time was originally sketched from an Arceus build.

Lunar Dance is not currently obtainable. If you've seen a screenshot of a Smeargle with it, it's on a randoms build.

37 minutes ago, Rache said:

Roar of Time nunca se pudo dibujar a través de Metronome, ya que es un movimiento de la 4.ª generación, mientras que el error solo se produjo durante los años de la 3.ª generación. Roar of Time se esbozó originalmente a partir de una construcción de Arceus.

Lunar Dance no está disponible actualmente. Si ha visto una captura de pantalla de un Smeargle con él, está en una compilación aleatoria.

then rache said the smergle is the weakest pokemon

• 1 month later...

Reviving the most interesting forum for the rarest hunters of PokeMMO, these are the moves that I have:

image.png.c87bea8939b55ba89b0dba2e444223a0.png

I translate them for you:

-Blue Fare

-Magma Storm

-Judgment

-Fusion Bolt

-V-Create

-Sacred Fire

-Doom Desire

-Psystrike

-Mist Ball

-Spacial Rend

-Roar of time

-Secret Sword

-Shadow Force

-Fusion Flare

-Luster Purge

I believe I'm only lacking Aeroblast from Lugia.

30 minutes ago, lanhero said:

Reviving the most interesting forum for the rarest hunters of PokeMMO, these are the moves that I have:

-Blue Fare

-Magma Storm

-Judgment

-Fusion Bolt

-V-Create

-Sacred Fire

-Doom Desire

-Psystrike

-Mist Ball

-Spacial Rend

-Roar of time

-Secret Sword

-Shadow Force

-Fusion Flare

-Luster Purge

You miss the pledge moves

On 4/27/2019 at 9:21 AM, porcmare said:

Hi! Is there any list of moves that only npc pokemon or legendary pokemon have?  I am a smeargle move hunter and i already have these unobtainable moves and i want to have a full set.

ikqrzbb.jpg

i hope you all have a great day

aeroblast from lugia ?

16 hours ago, CaptnBaklava said:

You miss the pledge moves

Pledgemoves are no longer special because they are taught by a tutor and can be learned by any starter

1 hour ago, Zergy09 said:

aeroblast from lugia ?

Lugia was recently included, which is why it doesn't appear on that list. In fact, that list is somewhat ambiguous.

I'm also thinking that it's possible that Deoxys' signature move, Psycho Boost, was lost with the Metronome bug fix. Although this attack can be learned by Lugia, I don't know if the catchable Lugia will have it.

• 2 months later...

Hiiii! It's so funny that the thread came back to life 4 years later 🤣

On 9/6/2023 at 11:41 PM, lanhero said:

-Blue Fare

-Magma Storm

-Judgment

-Fusion Bolt

-V-Create

-Sacred Fire

-Doom Desire

-Psystrike

-Mist Ball

-Spacial Rend

-Roar of time

-Secret Sword

-Shadow Force

-Fusion Flare

-Luster Purge

Did they add luster purge and mist ball to Latios and Latias? What NPC has them? I tried to get them to do the move in 2019, but was informed the moves were not included in their movesets. I'd love to begin hunting moves again, I thought I had them all 😆

18 hours ago, porcmare said:

Hiiii! It's so funny that the thread came back to life 4 years later 🤣

Did they add luster purge and mist ball to Latios and Latias? What NPC has them? I tried to get them to do the move in 2019, but was informed the moves were not included in their movesets. I'd love to begin hunting moves again, I thought I had them all 😆

I wonder if aeroblast is possible to obtain. I'll check

Screenshot_20231124-114652_PokeMMO.jpg

Edited by Goku