Smeargle unobtainable moves

I don't know any of those moves, probably meaning they are Gen 6 and 7 moves. We have Gen 7 balance, but no moves, pokes or items of Gen 6+7.

/Edit

The only real thing missing are some Gen 4 pokes, meaning some egg moves are missing too. NPCs can have Hidden Abilities  on their mons, we can't.

Edited by Caliginosus
2 hours ago, Caliginosus said:

I don't know any of those moves, probably meaning they are Gen 6 and 7 moves. We have Gen 7 balance, but no moves, pokes or items of Gen 6+7.

/Edit

The only real thing missing are some Gen 4 pokes, meaning some egg moves are missing too. NPCs can have Hidden Abilities  on their mons, we can't.

Most of those r legendary's move 

for example: Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare is from zekrom and rashiram 

1 hour ago, razimove said:

Considering no mon ever learns them as eggs, you can't.

You could probably bring two Smeargles into a double battle, have one Smeargle sketch the other smeargle's move, and profit.

10 hours ago, porcmare said:

Hi! Is there any list of moves that only npc pokemon or legendary pokemon have?  I am a smeargle move hunter and i already have these unobtainable moves and i want to have a full set.

ikqrzbb.jpg

i hope you all have a great day

Can you tell me where you sketch Sacred Sword?

2 hours ago, Matoka said:

Not true for Sacred Sword.
S9K6CJR.png

sacred sword isn't a signature move, that's why it can learn. 

2 hours ago, Raichu4u said:

You could probably bring two Smeargles into a double battle, have one Smeargle sketch the other smeargle's move, and profit.

this has nothing to do with egg moves

On 4/28/2019 at 4:30 AM, razimove said:

sacred sword isn't a signature move, that's why it can learn. 

by that logic, there wouldn't be any "signature" moves cause smeagle can sketch em all

sacred sword is a signature move, since there is no mon that u can breed sacred sword through to oshawott, so the move passes down through breeding of a sacred sword oshawott with another mon. 

like check the learnsets of sacred sword, no field mon in there

45 minutes ago, porcmare said:

by that logic, there wouldn't be any "signature" moves cause smeagle can sketch em all

sacred sword is a signature move, since there is no mon that u can breed sacred sword through to oshawott, so the move passes down through breeding of a sacred sword oshawott with another mon. 

like check the learnsets of sacred sword, no field mon in there

a signature move, would be something like volt tackle that only pikachu can learn, or something like fusion bolt, not sacred sword. One mon can learn it. Smeargle whole idea is that he's able to sketch anything, so your idea is flawed, you already say enough when more than 1 mon can learn it, especially when you can actually breed down a starter with it.

5 hours ago, JustAsking23 said:

just curios howd you manage to teach it those moves? like the exact process?

Username checks out lol.

Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare can be sketched in the last leg of the Unova storyline.

V-Create can be sketched from rayquaza

The Pledge moves can be sketched from NPCs that have Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon, forgot who has what tho.

Sacred Sword can be sketched off whoever has Samurott in the Unova Elite 4

I forgot where I got Sacred Fire from, it's been a year since I sketched most of the unobtainable moves.

Some of the NPCs you sketch them from are in double battles, you have to sketch Fusion Flare in your storyline battle with N, and you'd get fusion bolt in a wild or NPC double battle while you own zekrom.

Sketch copies the target's last used move and learns it permanently (outside of PvP of course).

Night Daze used to be another fun unobtainable move before Zorua was implemented in game.

13 hours ago, Dibz said:

you'd get fusion bolt in a wild or NPC double battle while you own zekrom.

u can only sketch fusion bolt in the wild battle with zekrom, since u only keep it for fighting against ghethesis and n, both fighting 1v1 

Edited by porcmare
14 hours ago, Dibz said:

The Pledge moves can be sketched from NPCs that have Torterra, Infernape and Empoleon, forgot who has what tho.

You can find Pledge moves at Opelucid's gym, the only condition to sketch them is that she has to start the battle with Serperior AND Samurott. Otherwise, the starters won't have the pledges on their move pool. You can also use a ditto with transform to scan if they have the actual move on their set. Also, if someone want a move (Except Doom Desire because I don't have it :c)

Make sure to pm me on forum and I'll give you a smeargle with the move you want to :D

19 minutes ago, razimove said:

if smeargle can pass it, is breadable. Right now meteor mash lucario is through smeargle only aswell, does that make it a signature?

Nope, signature move is litteraly a move than can be learn by 1-2 mons (legs) like V-create for Victini, but Rayquaza can learn it. But it's mostly about legendaries moves

4 minutes ago, NonoPetitRobot said:

Nope, signature move is litteraly a move than can be learn by 1-2 mons (legs) like V-create for Victini, but Rayquaza can learn it. But it's mostly about legendaries moves

let me just tell you, samurott and pre-evos are not the only non legendary that can learn sacred sword

Spoiler

https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/doublade as an example, oh and it learns it

Edited by razimove

Well, as a good exemple @razimove they litteraly say that Sacred Sword WAS a signature move before X and Y show up ^^

Moreover, just checked the signature move explication

A signature ability is an ability that only one evolution family can learn for at least one game.

As a good exemple : Volt Tackle

So yeah, my bad on this fact, signature moves are not only for legs :p