Jump to content
DaftCoolio

[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Is it me or all french newbies 2015+ look the same,  I can't tell the difference (from their posts) and all the names seem funny hahaha. I only know Pinklabel , nice lad. Rest might as well be gbwead alts.

You realize that none of the 2 names you quoted are  French ? 

Edited by ApacheHelicopter

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Stelian said:

Hopy, you're grunt, shut up for God's sake. 

Stelian planning to do that joke since yesterday. Go back to your brothel Littlefinger 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Stelian planning to do that joke since yesterday. Go back to your brothel Littlefinger 

But now, it's no more a joke. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

You realize that none of the 2 names you quoted are  French ? 

plzzz

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

You realize that none of the 2 names you quoted are  French ? 

But they are able to speak french right? Anyway the fact that they not french might be why I can seperate them from all of your pack haha

Share this post


Link to post

Motivation: MATEW ASS

Competitive Accolades: BEST DOUBLES BREAKOUT PLAYER AND CHAMPION OF PSL

Other stuff: I HAVE LOT OF EGO BECAUSE I GOT SOME SECOND PLACES ON SOME TOURS

 

jouk not going to play this shit

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nawe said:

Motivation: MATEW ASS

Competitive Accolades: BEST DOUBLES BREAKOUT PLAYER AND CHAMPION OF PSL

Other stuff: I HAVE LOT OF EGO BECAUSE I GOT SOME SECOND PLACES ON SOME TOURS

 

jouk not going to play this shit

IGN: MaatthewMLG

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I feel like the shittalk quality goes down every season

Careful, gb about to hit you with 3 novels about why actually new players can shit talk just as well as the old guard 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Careful, gb about to hit you with 3 novels about why actually new players can shit talk just as well as the old guard 

both old and new players suck at shittalking this season tho

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

both old and new players suck at shittalking this season tho

What you expect when you got people like Hopy throwing the first jab lmao

Share this post


Link to post

IGN: BlueBreath

 

Motivation: I was always involved in PSL as a player, though this changed recently when I co-hosted last season. A managers position always offset me due to the restriction of not being able to play now that it has been adjusted I would love to give it a shot. I'm determined to finally win a PSL especially under a team that I managed.

 

Competitive Accolades: 

Spoiler

Image result for thinking emoji

 

 

Other stuff: I'm quite busy in real life with travelling at the moment, but I can always make time to schedule matches and organise my potential squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Create an space for shittalking so we dont lose the focus on people who want to be manager. Would be appreciable a place were you can shittalking without reason, you failed an exam go and shittalk there, you lost your work go and shittalk there, Madarasixsix or Amigacho haxed you on a duel go and shittalk there

Edited by soyhector

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, soyhector said:

Create an space for shittalking so we dont lose the focus on people who want to be manager. Would be appreciable a place were you can shittalking without reason, you failed an exam go and shittalk there, you lost your work go and shittalk there, Madarasixsix or Amigacho haxed you on a duel go and shittalk there

On 4/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, DaftCoolio said:

but still want to shit talk someone who has       have your say on who you think would make a good manager and why, please post below.

this is that space

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/3/2019 at 4:57 AM, MknsZblex said:

MaatthewMLG
Linken

pachima

Telf

Hopy

Parke

xSparkie

Enchanteur

ItsGray

RealDevilLegend

Kamimiii

Zhiko

TiToooo

JIce

LifeStyle

Bilburt

Dididistutter

 

Some prediction ?

 

parke,xsparkie,enchanteur,zhiko,tito,Hopy,Jice and lifestyle will be manager probs titoooo too.

Share this post


Link to post

Kewl Manager sign ups are now closed. Thank you to all those who did sign up.

 

The 8 managers will be announced in about 12 ish hours, to give yall time to have your say on who you think the managers should be. Assuming this gets locked probs do that in the general thread.

 

@Bearminator@Bilburt this can be locked

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.