Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DaftCoolio

[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, MknsZblex said:

Some prediction ?

I'll give it a bash, top 6 (No particular order) seem obvious to me, last 2 are up in the air

1. xSparkie 

Spoiler

real no brainer really, been in the comp scene forever, solid relationship with everyone, all round good guy, who's shown he's more than reliable

2. Zhiko

Spoiler

another obvious pick, the man stepped up big when preda flew the coop, dominant in the comp scene

3. MaatthewMLG

Spoiler

Solid competitive player, solid relationship with everyone, cool dude

4. Enchanteur

Spoiler

Another dominant comp player, was robbed of the position last season, nothing more really needs to be said

5. Pachima

Spoiler

Won previous PSL in spite of the fact he was facing against one particularly handsome rival manager, kept his team in order even when he got stuck in hospital, only downside really is that he never liked my essays

6. Parke

Spoiler

Some controversy surrounding coaching and stuff, but hes been around since forever and shown hes a good guy, definitely worth picking up as a manager

The last 2 spots are question marks for me, though these are the potential candidates in my humble opinion:

 

-RealDevilLegend

Spoiler

Solid comp player, I don't really know the spanish community too well, but I can see him doing some good work as a manager

-Kamimiii

Spoiler

Again, don't know this guy too well, just that he loves his smack talk, so it would be entertaining seeing him as a manager, probably fairly decent at comp I dunno, worth considering for sure

-Titooo

Spoiler

Been around forever, solid comp player, solid choice for manager, only real reason he wasn't on my list above is because I dont really know him too well, and people dont want 8 spanish managers

-LifeStyle

Spoiler

Good at comp, been around for a good while, only reason I kept him down here was his poor showing last season, bought all dead players and expected them all to dominate lul

-Bilburt

Spoiler

Been around forever, knows the community really well, even beat me once in a battle, might be seen as a meme, but has potential as long as he doesnt play for his team

-Hopi

Spoiler

I dunno him, I just know hes been around for a long time and probably would bring some smack talk, is he only active on the forums or also in game? I dont know much about this guy

 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i bet the "friday the 5th thing" was so he can backtrack and say "this ends sunday the 5th or whenever i feel like it" which kinda sucks

 

 

On 5/2/2019 at 8:03 AM, DaftCoolio said:

Hahaha daylight savings amirite. 

 

Sunday the 5th sounds better, we need all the time we can get

 

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

 

 

quoting urself to be more efficient with word usage

smart

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gunthug said:

The likes are really rolling in on your edge lord “I’m too cool for psl” posts. Keep them coming dude 

idk what likes or what you mean about "im too cool for psl" im just making fun about how bad psl is, because its, and practically all the players are bad, and i say it because im bad, and i won a psl and was best player of my tier and breakout player

 

if you dont know me or why i say something dont come here to shittalk me

all good

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Havsha said:

Hopi

  Hide contents

I dunno him, I just know hes been around for a long time and probably would bring some smack talk, is he only active on the forums or also in game? I dont know much about this guy

 

Damn you're right, who am I ? don't know much about myself.

 

Anyway yea, I'm active and winning a lot recently. Moreover I know a lot of people including the whole french scene for a very long time.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nawe said:

idk what likes or what you mean about "im too cool for psl" im just making fun about how bad psl is, because its, and practically all the players are bad, and i say it because im bad, and i won a psl and was best player of my tier and breakout player

 

if you dont know me or why i say something dont come here to shittalk me

all good

The decision to not allow coaching hurt some of us more than others, it seems 

Edited by Gunthug

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

The decision to not allow coaching hurt some of us more than others, it seems 

i would say "what couch" first season i was breakout and best doubles player and played some matchs too bad, like, how would be coached like that, teammates said me "wtf you did there lol"

and second season being champion not wanting to play the first phase because of real life things and because i didnt like lot of my team mates, still played some, needing to play as sub in a tier that i dont play, using lanturn for fun and my teammates shitting me on chat, and we got to finals and i carried in both semis and finals, without people knowing what i was going to play

Edited by Nawe
ego?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

 

 

 

 

 

EDIT: just saw you didn’t pass the group stage TiTooo... lel. 

 

 

your country won a good event with bad hosts I also do not consider that "win a lot" 

pd:  @wiriketchup malo de mrd

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, pachima said:

IGN: pachima

Motivation: Trying to get Dugtrio banned from UU.

Competitive Accolades: Thought this was manager sign-up...

Other Stuff: SRIF

You got this!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, TiToooo said:

your country won a good event with bad hosts I also do not consider that "win a lot" 

pd:  @wiriketchup malo de mrd

Well, 60m in 3 month is what I call « a lot »  plus a 7 win streak in the WC is also what I call a lot. Feel free to bash me, but at least get out of the group stage ffs 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Well, 60m in 3 month is what I call « a lot »  plus a 7 win streak in the WC is also what I call a lot. Feel free to bash me, but at least get out of the group stage ffs 

I just wanted to know what you call "winning a lot" I do not want to make a fight hahaha

 

you get angry easily because what you see

Edited by TiToooo

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TiToooo said:

I just wanted to know what you call "winning a lot" I do not want to make a fight hahaha

 

you get angry easily because what you see

Isn’t it the purpose of the psl? To fight ? If I’m picked up as manager, whoever plays in my team better have a guud fighting spirit. Otherwise I might play football (not soccer peasants) with their balls ! 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Isn’t it the purpose of the psl? To fight ? If I’m picked up as manager, whoever plays in my team better have a guud fighting spirit. Otherwise I might play football (not soccer peasants) with their balls ! 

fair play

 

3 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Otherwise I might play football (not soccer peasants) with their balls ! 

Argentina futbol is only won with eggs

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ApacheHelicopter said:

That’s sad brah, poor Messi should be angry af by now 

 

I mean the Argentina league

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.