[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Is it me or all french newbies 2015+ look the same,  I can't tell the difference (from their posts) and all the names seem funny hahaha. I only know Pinklabel , nice lad. Rest might as well be gbwead alts.

You realize that none of the 2 names you quoted are  French ? 

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
9 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

You realize that none of the 2 names you quoted are  French ? 

But they are able to speak french right? Anyway the fact that they not french might be why I can seperate them from all of your pack haha

IGN: BlueBreath

Motivation: I was always involved in PSL as a player, though this changed recently when I co-hosted last season. A managers position always offset me due to the restriction of not being able to play now that it has been adjusted I would love to give it a shot. I'm determined to finally win a PSL especially under a team that I managed.

Competitive Accolades: 

Spoiler

Image result for thinking emoji

Other stuff: I'm quite busy in real life with travelling at the moment, but I can always make time to schedule matches and organise my potential squad.

Create an space for shittalking so we dont lose the focus on people who want to be manager. Would be appreciable a place were you can shittalking without reason, you failed an exam go and shittalk there, you lost your work go and shittalk there, Madarasixsix or Amigacho haxed you on a duel go and shittalk there

Edited by soyhector
1 minute ago, soyhector said:

Create an space for shittalking so we dont lose the focus on people who want to be manager. Would be appreciable a place were you can shittalking without reason, you failed an exam go and shittalk there, you lost your work go and shittalk there, Madarasixsix or Amigacho haxed you on a duel go and shittalk there

On 4/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, DaftCoolio said:

but still want to shit talk someone who has       have your say on who you think would make a good manager and why, please post below.

this is that space

On 5/3/2019 at 4:57 AM, MknsZblex said:

MaatthewMLG
Linken

pachima

Telf

Hopy

Parke

xSparkie

Enchanteur

ItsGray

RealDevilLegend

Kamimiii

Zhiko

TiToooo

JIce

LifeStyle

Bilburt

Dididistutter

Some prediction ?

parke,xsparkie,enchanteur,zhiko,tito,Hopy,Jice and lifestyle will be manager probs titoooo too.

Kewl Manager sign ups are now closed. Thank you to all those who did sign up.

The 8 managers will be announced in about 12 ish hours, to give yall time to have your say on who you think the managers should be. Assuming this gets locked probs do that in the general thread.

@Bearminator@Bilburt this can be locked

• Munya locked this topic