[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

Just now, ApacheHelicopter said:

You’re definitely better at being hated by the whole community for doing massive amount of sh*t no one can deny. That’s not new in VVVV tho

Kinda funny considering I'm literally hated by all the irrelevant people like you but whatever helps you sleep I guess

1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

You’re definitely better at being hated by the whole community for doing massive amount of sh*t no one can deny. That’s not new in VVVV tho. 

Maybe you were banned for too long that you don't even know shit about our team, but god damn atleast we don't have irrelevant idiots like you sitting around.

Just now, ApacheHelicopter said:

It’s not like you matter to me. You’re like mosquitoe flying around. Annoying, but I’d smash you down without any regrets. 

Clearly I matter enough for you to attack me for absolutely no reason. Okay so, first it's mosquito you uneducated idiot. Secondly, I'm online now if you wanna come back up your words :)

1 minute ago, Parke said:

Clearly I matter enough for you to attack me for absolutely no reason. Okay so, first it's mosquito you uneducated idiot. Secondly, I'm online now if you wanna come back up your words :)

First, soz for adding an E, you're probably aware english is not my main language. If it's the first thing you needed to attack me on, you definitly have a problem. How many language are you even able to speak ?

Secondly, I'm not online, I'm not even at home. Anyway, did I attack your skill ? No, in fact, I attacked your lack of brain for being one if not the worst manager PSL has ever known. 

3 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

First, soz for adding an E, you're probably aware english is not my main language. If it's the first thing you needed to attack me on, you definitly have a problem. How many language are you even able to speak ?

Secondly, I'm not online, I'm not even at home. Anyway, did I attack your skill ? No, in fact, I attacked your lack of brain for being one if not the worst manager PSL has ever known. 

lol, how the worst? I've participated in one PSL as manager, got to the finals of said PSL and although there was drama, I literally had no part to do with it nor did I encourage it at all. So learn the facts you absolute idiot. 

Edited by Parke
Just now, Parke said:

lol, how the worst? I've participated in one PSL as manager, got to the finals of said PSL and although there was drama, I literally had no part to do with it. So learn the facts you absolute idiot. 

Fact ? Dude there's no way you didn't know what was going on. Didn't you ask JJ to coach some1? You remind me of Jawad.

9 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Fact ? Dude there's no way you didn't know what was going on. Didn't you ask JJ to coach some1? You remind me of Jawad.

Ah yeah you got it, I asked @DoubleJ to coach someone, damn you're good. You're literally so stupid it makes my brain hurt why would I ask him to coach someone when I could've just done it myself. The only thing I had any part with was helping people team build, which I do a lot and anyone that;s ever been in a team with me in WC or PSL can vouch for that.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:19 AM, ApacheHelicopter said:

Almost been manager some years ago without even showing my IGN, hope this time I'll make it.

29216615498aa443f18c61dbd1d79666.png

Great to see you're consistent at failing to get picked whether it be as player or manager lolz. How you gonna try be a manager when you cant even get drafted as a player? 

6 minutes ago, Parke said:

Ah yeah you got it, I asked @DoubleJ to coach someone, damn you're good. You're literally so stupid it makes my brain hurt why would I ask him to coach someone when I could've just done it myself. The only thing I had any part with was helping people team build, which I do a lot and anyone that;s ever been in a team with me in WC or PSL can vouch for that.

29216615498aa443f18c61dbd1d79666.png

Great to see you're consistent at failing to get picked whether it be as player or manager lolz. How you gonna try be a manager when you cant even get drafted as a player? 

Know your fact, I didn't sign up as a player idiot.

wOuYZiD.png

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
4 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Just saw Gb signed me in, doesn't change the fact that's pretty much irrelevant. What're you trying to prove ? That no one wanted me while I was inactive ? Thanks Cpt Obvious Jawad.

222023dbf0f881d0086bbd5fc53ca7d2.png

go away youre annoying me now