[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

13 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

And we all witnessed your autism right here on forums, never said I was without flaws or even suited for manager, but your whole point is based on nothing but delusional opinions you formed for no other reason than to shit talk me. Thank you for your vote of confidence, and I hope you find some friends to back up your delusion, have a nice day.

you blocked luke, because he tried to win his wc match vs you guys. like wtf?! you were shittalking your own teammates nonstop, you would never stop uguuing when you had a shitty day. thats no delusional opinion and im by no means shittalking you, im just stating facts. you´d be a fkn terrible manager and you know it yourself, so what is this bs even about?  i know coolio and you are buddies and we all saw that 140m donation, but that doesnt change the fact that ur a fkn uguu at times and that you dont have the mental stability to manage other people.

offtopic:

i mean you can pull that roxx bs as often as you want. it doesnt change the fact that theres a whole lot of people who arent convinced stuff didnt happen as we were told. so either im in a circle of people who are into conspiracy theories or things rly were questionable. u can believe whatever the heck you want, idc, really, but im not gonna swallow shit thrown at me without asking questions and im not gonna defend myself for what i said and did anymore, cause tho the way i did it was questionable af, it was the right thing to do. now go and look for something else to throw at me, cause it totally relates to psl and makes you look less bad.

even if i was the biggest asshole around, i didnt apply for managing this season, you did.

Edited by DrButler
4 minutes ago, DrButler said:

i mean you can pull that roxx bs as often as you want. it doesnt change the fact that theres a whole lot of people who arent convinced stuff didnt happen as we were told. so either im in a circle of people who are into conspiracy theories or things rly were questionable

Can u clarify dis plz

1 minute ago, DrButler said:

you blocked luke, because he tried to win his wc match vs you guys. like wtf?! you were shittalking your own teammates nonstop, you would never stop uguuing when you had a shitty day. thats no delusional opinion and im by no means shittalking you, im just stating facts. you´d be a fkn terrible manager and you know it yourself, so what is this bs even about?  i know coolio and you are buddies and we all saw that 140m donation, but that doesnt change the fact that ur a fkn uguu at times and that you dont have the mental stability to manage other people.

offtopic:

i mean you can pull that roxx bs as often as you want. it doesnt change the fact that theres a whole lot of people who arent convinced stuff didnt happen as we were told. so either im in a circle of people who are into conspiracy theories or things rly were questionable. u can believe whatever the heck you want, idc, really, but im not gonna swallow shit thrown at me without asking questions and im not gonna defend myself for what i said and did anymore, cause tho the way i did it was questionable af, it was the right thing to do. now go and look for something else to throw at me, cause it totally relates to psl and makes you make less bad.

even if i was the biggest asshole around, i didnt apply for managing this season, you did.

Seems like you got a lot of cropped up issues you need to talk to your therapist about. You seem to hold a pretty big grudge for someone that pretends not the care. me blocking luke and any of the other events you refer to are things that are not one sided, you cant tell me you're not accepting me "throwing shit" at you and then get mad I do the same. I dont know how many times I have to tell you that you're delusional for you to understand you're being dumb, nothing you referenced has any impact on anyone's ability to manage, me being mean to people for reasons might make me seem like a uguuhead, and I wont deny such accusations either, not everyone likes me and I dont like everyone back. You pulling that Roxxas debacle was more than just questionable, it was disrespectfull, mean and straight up just uncalled for, she called you one of her closest friends and for you to ruin her memory like that is just disgusting. Just stop before you hurt yourself buddy, never had a problem with you, but it seems you do with me.

24 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

And we all witnessed your autism right here on forums, never said I was without flaws or even suited for manager, but your whole point is based on nothing but delusional opinions you formed for no other reason than to shit talk me. Thank you for your vote of confidence, and I hope you find some friends to back up your delusion, have a nice day.

On 5/2/2019 at 2:29 PM, Bilburt said:

Competitive Accolades: 

Hide contents

tVxqCGJ.png

There is indeed nothing that qualifies you to play as a manager.

Just now, Leviticus said:

At this point the best course of action would be making Bil manager and letting him draft Butler first overall

or bil just admitting he doesnt have what it takes resulting in him withdrawing his application.

59 minutes ago, Quint said:

I have been in the same psl team with Jice once or twice, tbh I thought he was a bit odd but the effort he puts in and the drive to perform is remarkable.

lol i almost choked

56 minutes ago, DrButler said:

this isnt paralympics, so effort =/=  >

and i choked for real this time jesus

On a side note, managers playing this PSL make a rather big deal, you simply can't pick someone that has litterally 0 skill in comp, having someone that can play any tier as a manager is almost a must in this situation if you don't want teams to have 1 more player than the other teams.

+ Roxxass has nothing to do about this, she's in peace now, leave her alone instead of arguing like fucking Freds (yes it's a new word meaning reetarded, autistic and having a lisp that makes you sound as cringe as your speeches).

Edited by Kamimiii
6 hours ago, DrButler said:

you dont have the mental stability to manage other people.

i think you are confusing poor English with mental issues. try having a conversation with someone in Swahili and see how much they laugh at you and call you stupid.

3 hours ago, Munya said:

Would the host like me to clean this thread up of non-manager registrations?

hell naw

IGN: Lotus

Motivation: I want to compete on the other side of things. From what I’ve seen in the past there is  large room for improvement from what many managers have done. I’ve got my finger on the pulse of the competitive community as of late so I have a good idea of who’s doing well and which come ups to look out for. In addition, I’ve got a strong understanding of every mmo tier, so I can be of assistance as a manager in that way. In past psl’s, I’ve taken a supportive role to my team, helping all teammates with teambuilding, practice, lending comps.  I think this skill set would help me to be a quality manager pick..

Competitive Accolades: A couple TTs and a couple 2nd places.

I consistently beat most of these other sign ups.

Other stuff: lets get it

IGN: Akshit

Motivation: Push around a bunch of comp players to fight each other to death. But mostly to get a team named after Piloswines.

Competitive Accolades: ur boyfriend became pregnant after looking at my afro

Other stuff: I'm like super rich, so all team expenses would be on me.

Since I won't be picked,

Any future manager who wants access to infinite funds, superfast EV training, leveling, professional shittalking services, etc. hit me up.

14 hours ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

That’s not what I’m saying, Unlike other PSL you’ve to be smart AND skilled. 

Being only skilled does not compensate the lack of brain. It’s less penalizing, but still.

lets take Parke, even if he was a god (he obviously isn’t) it would not compensate his huge gap between his brain and others. 

tfw getting shittalked by a literal garbage can, feels bad