[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

IGN : Stelian

Motivation : The managers who are signing up are so bad that I have to sign up myself to step up the level :

- Titooo, 14 and brainless. 

- Lifestyle, your mum is so fat. What else ?

- Zhiko hax so much that he could hax himself out of the ban. 

- Bilburt, no amount of money will ever make you good enough to manage. 

- Parke, go cheat somewhere else, nab.

- Telf, 4 letters name, I will gladly forget. 

- jIce, 4 letters name that's way too bad to forget. 

- Encanto, my colombian girlfriend.  

- Kamimiiii, Nancy rpz. 

- The last, Pachima, best person to be manager here. 

Competitive accolades : PSL 10 champion and Player of the March 2019.

Spoiler

Wynaut Ubers ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stélian 

Loser On The Loose ~ Bracket ~ 2nd Place Stelian 

The Friendly Ghost ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stelian

Towa Yori Tooi Tengaku ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stélian 

S.A.T.O.R.A.R.E [OU] ~ Bracket ~ 1st Stélian 

Fairy of Wind [OU] ~ Bracket ~ 2nd Place Stelian

7 hours ago, Stelian said:

uguuooo, 14

nice takens you are a nice boy

8 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

Holy shit is that the worst player Kienzangoose has drafted who's trying to trashtalk someone when he says "I'm winning a lot recently" ?

My God, the kids of Sia just want to fight?

people keep calling bil shit but i feel like those people think the skils they use to play competitive are the same skills used in being a manager. the skills needed are people skills, the ability to accurately estimate a players skill/worth, and business manager skills. the ability to communicate with all your players and make sure they do the work they need to do and meet those deadlines and communicate if they cant ect. 

bil as a mod was shit talked but did better then anyone expected and left because he has a life and needs to pay rent. all the skills he needs to manage are skills he has proven he has being a very good mod. how many tourneys has you played with bil as a/the host? 

tldr

shut the fuck up you stupid uguus

read that in the filthy frank voice pls

Edited by fredrichnietze
7 hours ago, Stelian said:

IGN : Stelian

Motivation : The managers who are signing up are so bad that I have to sign up myself to step up the level :

- Titooo, 14 and brainless. 

- Lifestyle, your mum is so fat. What else ?

- Zhiko hax so much that he could hax himself out of the ban. 

- Bilburt, no amount of money will ever make you good enough to manage. 

- Parke, go cheat somewhere else, nab.

- Telf, 4 letters name, I will gladly forget. 

- jIce, 4 letters name that's way too bad to forget. 

- Encanto, my colombian girlfriend.  

- Kamimiiii, Nancy rpz. 

- The last, Pachima, best person to be manager here. 

Competitive accolades : PSL 10 champion and Player of the March 2019.

Reveal hidden contents

Wynaut Ubers ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stélian 

Loser On The Loose ~ Bracket ~ 2nd Place Stelian 

The Friendly Ghost ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stelian

Towa Yori Tooi Tengaku ~ Bracket ~ 1st Place Stélian 

S.A.T.O.R.A.R.E [OU] ~ Bracket ~ 1st Stélian 

Fairy of Wind [OU] ~ Bracket ~ 2nd Place Stelian

I hope you get a manager spot so you will be my perra  just as always.

Edited by Zhikodark
19 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

people keep calling bil shit but i feel like those people think the skils they use to play competitive are the same skills used in being a manager. the skills needed are people skills, the ability to accurately estimate a players skill/worth, and business manager skills. the ability to communicate with all your players and make sure they do the work they need to do and meet those deadlines and communicate if they cant ect. 

bil as a mod was shit talked but did better then anyone expected and left because he has a life and needs to pay rent. all the skills he needs to manage are skills he has proven he has being a very good mod. how many tourneys has you played with bil as a/the host? 

tldr

Hide contents

That's how it works here: the longer the pipe, the higher the chance to get pumped.

Also my fella @AurumPegasus, damn you made me laugh

Edited by ApacheHelicopter

IGN: Aerun

Motivation: People asked me to sign up because most of the guys who signed up aren't worthy to be managers. So here we are.

I won two PSL seasons as player so now I'm gonna win this season as manager and then I'll retire from PSLs. A part of me hopes I won't get picked though since I'm always too dedicated for this kind of events and it's time consuming.

Competitive Accolades: OU and UU wins mostly then some 2nd places in Dubs tourneys iirc, you can check HoF thread if you want, I'm lazy

Other stuff: SRIF

Edited by Aerun
2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

tldr

Reveal hidden contents

On 4/19/2019 at 10:40 PM, DaftCoolio said:

As managers will be allowed to play the eight managers selected by the host will be chosen based on skill and competitive achievements.

2 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Yet he has a point. It’s not -only- about skills. How many good players revealed themselves to be thrash af as managers ? 

it's literally the rule this season tho unless coolio is planning on changing it

Edited by Zymogen
2 minutes ago, DrButler said:

so youd wanna play for a manager thatd most likely make ur team start 0:1 each week?

That’s not what I’m saying, Unlike other PSL you’ve to be smart AND skilled. 

Being only skilled does not compensate the lack of brain. It’s less penalizing, but still.

lets take Parke, even if he was a god (he obviously isn’t) it would not compensate his huge gap between his brain and others. 

3 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

That’s not what I’m saying, Unlike other PSL you’ve to be smart AND skilled. 

Being only skilled does not compensate the lack of brain. It’s less penalizing, but still.

lets take Parke, even if he was a god (he obviously isn’t) it would not compensate his huge gap between his brain and others. 

and you think bil is smart and knows the comp scene well enough to draft and manage cause?

1 minute ago, DrButler said:

and you think bil is smart and knows the comp scene well enough to draft and manage cause?

you have to be delusional if you think that my competitive accolades translate into my ability to manage, you dont need to be good at something to recognize when someone else is good. you're just being pooped in the hope of gathering some likes so that people might like you again after you went on a whole tirade when Roxxas died, just shut up and stay irrelevant

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

you have to be delusional if you think that my competitive accolades translate into my ability to manage, you dont need to be good at something to recognize when someone else is good. you're just being pooped in the hope of gathering some likes so that people might like you again after you went on a whole tirade when Roxxas died, just shut up and stay irrelevant

i think you forget that i witnessed your autism in rise chat...but solid arguments you got there, now im convinced you´re suited to manage :^)

1 minute ago, DrButler said:

i think you forget that i witnessed your autism in rise chat...but solid arguments you got there, now im convinced you´re suited to manage :^)

And we all witnessed your autism right here on forums, never said I was without flaws or even suited for manager, but your whole point is based on nothing but delusional opinions you formed for no other reason than to shit talk me. Thank you for your vote of confidence, and I hope you find some friends to back up your delusion, have a nice day.