[PSL XI] Manager Registration Thread

Welcome to the eleventh PokeMMO Super League manager sign up thread. For those of you who haven't lost all faith in me already, strap in for some marginal manager picks that will surely push you over the edge. For the many of you who have played in PSL before you should be aware of what being a manager entails, for the few who haven't or are a touch foggi the main responsibilities of a manager are:

• The manager shall be present at the Draft, or appoint someone to take his/her stead.
  • The manager shall send the host weekly rosters.
  • The manager shall ensure to his/her best capabilities that every match will be completed in time.
  • The manager shall inform the host as to why a match failed to be completed in the event that one fails.
  • The managers shall inform the host of any substitutes that should be made.
  • The manager shall ensure their team abides by the rules.
  • The manager oversees all trades.

If you wish to be considered as a manager please post in this thread using the following format:   

IGN: 

Motivation:

Competitive Accolades: 

Other stuff:

If you don't take your sign up seriously neither will I. 

Unlike other seasons, managers will be able to play along side their team so we are hoping to find the cream of the crop. If you don't wish to sign up to manage, but still want to shit talk someone who has       have your say on who you think would make a good manager and why, please post below. Once registrations close 8 players will biasedly be selected to manage.

The Manager Registrations will close Sunday the 5th of May at 6pm GMT. 

I think that's it, good luck I guess.

Edited by DaftCoolio

IGN: Linken

Motivation:

It's been quite a while since i last managed,

so i wanted to give it another go. now that we are allowed to play too it seems to be the perfect time. 

Competitive Accolades: 

Best DPP player in S9 

Champion in S10

Won a TT once

Won a Pikachu themed tourney at one point...

Other stuff:

Master necromancer here

teaching everybody in my team to dance in the rain

2 hours ago, Linken said:

Motivation:

so i wanted to give it another go. now that we are allowed to play too it seems to be the perfect time. 

Competitive Accolades: 

Best DPP player in S9 

Champion in S10

Won a TT once

Other stuff:

Master necromancer here

Managers are allowed to play this season which is precisely why he can't let you manage this time you dumb ass, a 7 teams PSL makes no sense so he can't let you ruin one of them.

Wassup Peeps

IGN: Hopy

Motivation: Wanna confirm 2019 is my year, after winning the WC with a solid 100% winning ratio in NU tier (7 matches), I've to roll on people face in PSL aswell. Manager role fits me too.

Competitive Accolades: World Cup 2nd Edition Champion (best NU player of the competition). Approx. winning gain since 2019 : 60m ~ 

Other stuff: 1, also SRIF. Almost been manager some years ago without even showing my IGN, hope this time I'll make it. SIA ftw

[EDIT] Was also France A CO-Captain to help Kragy when he wasn't there. We both managed to lead our team to victory.

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
22 minutes ago, pachima said:

That was exactly why you almost were chosen. Now you have no chance.

Reveal hidden contents

Ily tho

Reveal hidden contents

no uguu

u b*st*rd

Spoiler

but I <3 u 2

Spoiler

but still a b*st*rd

Spoiler

but srsly, luv u 2

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
14 hours ago, RysPicz said:

@Parke

I don't know about others, but I'd really like to see you as a manager this season. You were super fun during last World Cup where we played together and imo you got what it takes to take the spot when it comes to both player skills and leadership charisma.

eb7730737dc6b375f9ef737be0b76438.png

IGN: Parke

Motivation: I'm the best manager in PSL history you guys just dont know it yet.. nah jokes aside, I find helping others prepare for their games to be more fun than actually playing myself, and I also understand every tier, so I give input in most cases.

Competitive Accolades: I'm shit at comp but I can crank some sick 90s in Fortnite

Other stuff: SRIF

On 4/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, Linken said:

Motivation:

Competitive Accolades: 

Best DPP player in S9 

Champion in S10

Won a TT once

Other stuff:

Master necromancer here

Best  DPP player to have graced MMO 

IGN: RealDevilLegend

Motivation:I would love to live the experience of manager, as I lived in the world cup as captain / manager of Spain (I think I did not do anything wrong), I just play the previous PSL but I think that if Predakiller was manager, why could not I, surely I will not be as pro as the previous ones enrolled but I would also be interested in bringing new faces to the PSL since they are always the same player and the opportunity is not given to the others.

Competitive: Win several tournaments in all tiers but without importance (ccs or player tournaments) and win the dubs mantine shiny tournament, 4° WC place with Spain.

Other stuff: Tangelas #1

Edited by isi1993