Any clown costumes?

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

fuLLGyU.pngW4weSP6.png

Jester Hat is a pretty affordable item and fits the clown aesthetic very well, if you wish to get the Kyu hat I will just warn people that people charge EXTREMELY high amounts for it from other players as at this point it is a very prized item, so just mentioning so you know it's not an easy item to get (Jester is pretty easy to, thankfully). c:

• 2 years later...
On 4/25/2019 at 8:41 PM, pinkyculture said:

I'm starting to see the funny side of things so i've been wondering if there are any vanity items involving clowns. Like the clown wig or the clothing? I know sinnoh has clowns. Will clowns be a cosmetic anytime soon? I wanna experience the funny side in Pokemon

Have you considered getting a job and becoming a socialized person? You're 26 years old. And you still live at home (right?). How long do you think this can go on? You seem to put a lot of effort into a lot of things, none of which do you any good. 

Edited by vvvoo
2 hours ago, vvvoo said:

Have you considered getting a job and becoming a socialized person? You're 26 years old. And you still live at home (right?). How long do you think this can go on? You seem to put a lot of effort into a lot of things, none of which do you any good. 

projecting yourself in 3rd person on an almost 3 year old thread...