Newcomer rolling in!

how do people do intros?
Hi there! Local plushie enthusiast and Steel-Type lover here. 
My actual name was (obviously) taken, so feel free to call me Aetheria or any variation of that. I've joined back into PokeMMO yesterday-ish after hearing Unova was added and the game has improved a lot since I last checked it out - must've been years ago now. I've brought in a fair share of friends to play along with me, but I'd be really happy to make loads of new ones as well, so I hope we all get along and have a nice time here!

Image result for pawniard cute

Welcome to PokeMMO! Hope you have an amazing time here ^_^ This game's an awesome place to make new friends (though there's the fair share of toxic people like you'd get anywhere on the internet) and I hope you meet some of the most amazing ones! Hope you have amazing adventures and make great memories :D

Spoiler

I'm kidding. Get out while you still can or you'll never end up leaving.... I've been here so long I can't remember who I was or what life was like before this. I don't know my real name. Help.

7 hours ago, Diano said:

Another account, kat'?

Welcome, I guess.

I never had an account here before (unless you mean ingame, in which case, I do... on whatever email that was), and my name's not kat - but thank you regardless!

7 hours ago, Dibz said:

Welcome to PokeMMO! Hope you have an amazing time here ^_^ This game's an awesome place to make new friends (though there's the fair share of toxic people like you'd get anywhere on the internet) and I hope you meet some of the most amazing ones! Hope you have amazing adventures and make great memories :D

Reveal hidden contents

I'm kidding. Get out while you still can or you'll never end up leaving.... I've been here so long I can't remember who I was or what life was like before this. I don't know my real name. Help.

No worries to you and the rest that has mentioned this; I come from an equally life-draining game (which actually has a very similar forum layout to this), so I'm very prepared!

I'm hearing a lot of RNG blessings, so thank you for that; maybe I'll have better luck with shinies than the last time I encountered one...

sobs in shiny Ralts with Teleport on turn 1
eee...

57 minutes ago, Aetheria said:

I never had an account here before (unless you mean ingame, in which case, I do... on whatever email that was), and my name's not kat - but thank you regardless!

Uhm. Ok.

Edited by Diano