Alert or notification when an egg hatches

Aosora

Question

I mean in the traditional games you used to be notified when an egg hatches with a full screen animation and all that jazz in an online MMO game that's not practical and would largely be annoying if implemented that way. I think an implementation like a notification sound something like the keyword chat notification sound feature the game has implemented (see below):

Spoiler

5CI5C.png

Even some kind of small icon/animation on the screen would do the trick. I think there's a lot of breeders out there and just regular people would appreciate a feature like this it would be a nice quality of life update that saves time.

Edited by Aosora

3 answers to this question

On 4/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, razimove said:

Just use a timer 3rd party, clock in 5 mins 30 secs, and there you go.

The problem with using a third party timer is that you gotta manually set up that shit ; a built in feature integrates seamlessly  takes no effort to use i don't wanna use another piece of hardware and or software to know when my shit's hatched lol. That's poor game design imo and highly inconvenient.

7 hours ago, Aosora said:

The problem with using a third party timer is that you gotta manually set up that shit ; a built in feature integrates seamlessly  takes no effort to use i don't wanna use another piece of hardware and or software to know when my shit's hatched lol. That's poor game design imo and highly inconvenient.

well, then again, I breed more than the majority of people and I never found the timer to be a problem, I don't use one tbh. Too many QoL, ruin a game, and this is one that really doens't bring much in my opinion, it's nice to know the egg hatched, but you already know the timer and everything, it's not even like before where eggs had different times based on a scale, from 5 minutes to 21 minutes each.