[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

10 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Of course you did, because you HAD to roflmao.

Won't reply to the other things, you would not be able to understand anyway.

I had to do? Nice try, but no. I post because i think u are on any alt or any like that. When u don t come, I ask TWO of your teammates, and when they said u cant in that time (THAT WE HAD PREVIUSLY AGREED), I just edit the post, wait for u and fight. If for u that is "Try win for inactivity", u have several problems. I never complain to a host, I never complain to my manager at all.
Just edit the post and wait. 

8 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Ofcourse the right time for y'all to realise that was not one hour of him not showing up but instead you pick the time I told you I couldn't play, lolk

It seems like coincidences do happen :0

You act as if we were afraid of you, or as if you were a great player. Wake up, you're one more, play vs Julian or play against any of your team is exactly the same.

4 hours ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

it's like giving 10 bucks to a cripple after he insulted your mama cuz he's a cripple

more like the cripple challenged you to a race then broke his leg before he could even start and it was called a no contest instead of a win. 

27 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

it's not fair. It f*** us up while we were there. Was confirmed mutiple time on sunday from both parties it was going to happen, Axlk didn't show up. Offered extension, coolio refused for NO reason.

You don't know anything, get out, thanks.

To much uguu with you, coolio already explain why no contest is their ddecision. I dont understand why you play host player tournament If you dont gonna acept host decision and worst even if he gave you an explanation you continie insulting, dude in that way the only thing you gonna have is nothing. I was that day in vermillion, then stay when the otjer guy Axl post about he is on. In my opinion this drama.is like funny 'cause you wanna force to take the decision you think is fair. In an real life tournament I think you will be disqualificated for insult the host and being so fucking uguu ad cringe. Anyway thats not my problem I will continue laughting with the situation while you resolve all of this. I think make the match can be a good decision too but no contest is one good too. good luck.

Just now, NagaX said:

You act as if we were afraid of you, or as if you were a great player. Wake up, you're one more, play vs Julian or play against any of your team is exactly the same.

Then why was my team the only one asking for an extension?? Sparkie was like "nolol i subbed my players hours after I knew yours couldn't play so now you make a substitution aswell on monday morning while everyone should be either working or sleeping xd"

4 minutes ago, NagaX said:

and when they said u cant in that time (THAT WE HAD PREVIUSLY AGREED)

[12-06-2019 15:47:10] [Messages Privés] NagaHex: 17:00 UTC its good for u? (14hs Arg Time)

[12-06-2019 15:47:56] [Messages Privés] NagaHex: I think yeah

I said "I THINK YEAH" on TUESDAY for SATURDAY, If that's confirmed for you, you seriously have problems omfg. I told you I had the logs, don't ever mess with me.

Edited by ApacheHelicopter
3 minutes ago, NagaX said:

If you guys are not afraid of Julian, you don't need an extension. Get the match done and then depending on the outcome, either Gardevoirs forfeit the dubs duel (5-3) or Krooks forfeit the duel (4-4). It's easy to hide behind Coolio's decision. If you're not afraid, prove it.

3 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

To much uguu with you, coolio already explain why no contest is their ddecision. I dont understand why you play host player tournament If you dont gonna acept host decision and worst even if he gave you an explanation you continie insulting, dude in that way the only thing you gonna have is nothing. I was that day in vermillion, then stay when the otjer guy Axl post about he is on. In my opinion this drama.is like funny 'cause you wanna force to take the decision you think is fair. In an real life tournament I think you will be disqualificated for insult the host and being so fucking uguu ad cringe. Anyway thats not my problem I will continue laughting with the situation while you resolve all of this. I think make the match can be a good decision too but no contest is one good too. good luck.

We don't give a damn about your opinion right ?  If you're in a boxing match and the opponent gives a kick in your balls and gets rewarded for it, are you going to accept that because you're playing by the hosts decision ? let's be serious.

6 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

A call that punishes a team for actually showing up to the match? Lmao talk about hearthless

I know, I saw you there but reading the fact abput saturday is something to take in rythm too. I wanna know if someday can be possible why just dont played in monday? monday night I mean, no contest is fair, for me at least reading all thos stuff but A good choice was just delay the match one day. What can happen? begin the week one day late? Hoping for you and the other guy have a quick resolution. At least you talk about the stuff without insulting o saying other stuff out of the theme

5 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Then why was my team the only one asking for an extension?? Sparkie was like "nolol i subbed my players hours after I knew yours couldn't play so now you make a substitution aswell on monday morning while everyone should be either working or sleeping xd"

Kepzal should be sleeping too, and we try he wake up and come to game to play. Its easy, u cant fight BEFORE the deadline? Make a sub. And srlsy, you know (like everyone else) the electrical problems that went beyond normal, using that to pretend that AxL is afraid of you is really fun.

4 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

[12-06-2019 15:47:10] [Messages Privés] NagaHex: 17:00 UTC its good for u? (14hs Arg Time)

[12-06-2019 15:47:56] [Messages Privés] NagaHex: I think yeah

I said "I THINK YEAH" on TUESDAY for SATURDAY, If that's confirmed for you, you seriously have problems omfg. I told you I had the logs, don't ever mess with me.

I think yeah, I think we play saturday 17hs UTC or I think play Sunday 22hs or I think play Monday 05hs. Come on, I have the logs too, dont try intimidate bro, u cant. 

7 minutes ago, gbwead said:

If you guys are not afraid of Julian, you don't need an extension. Get the match done and then depending on the outcome, either Gardevoirs forfeit the dubs duel (5-3) or Krooks forfeit the duel (4-4). It's easy to hide behind Coolio's decision. If you're not afraid, prove it.

I personally spam dc of Kepzal for the fight, I personally spaaaaaaam them to wake up and come to fight. I try he play on sub of AxL, if that is "are afraid", i really dont understand.

1 minute ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

We don't give a damn about your opinion right ?  If you're in a boxing match and the opponent gives a kick in your balls and gets rewarded for it, are you going to accept that because you're playing by the hosts decision ? let's be serious.

Being serious, usually when that happen the guy who do that get a sanction but getting serious a guy like you get a, serious sanction too, taking the example you gave of course. Now reading all the stuff like I said, is a fair decison, the only reward the only have is that he have better score than your team, they work for that being serious so is not a reward. Talking about your team that match means have a 4—4 score if you win obviously. I think nobody is getting a reward here, like I said a good call is no contest, other good call is play one day after that happen and begin the week one day later, doesnt matter 'cause nobody plays in monday. The match means to much this weeks and thats something I didnt saw until I check few minutes ago so I think need to be played the game at least 'cause this duel means a victory or a tie for a team bur mayne the host have another good call with a solid argument. I rhink you guys going in a wrong way, you already.showed up your argument, wait for their call. He is the host he need to answer soon. Good luck with this stuff

2 minutes ago, NagaX said:

I personally spam dc of Kepzal for the fight, I personally spaaaaaaam them to wake up and come to fight. I try he play on sub of AxL, if that is "are afraid", i really dont understand.

What's stopping them from playing now?

I think yeah, I think we play saturday 17hs UTC or I think play Sunday 22hs or I think play Monday 05hs. Come on, I have the logs too, dont try intimidate bro, u cant.

What are you even trying to say ? You got logs ? Go ahead idiot

Being serious, usually when that happen the guy who do that get a sanction but getting serious a guy like you get a, serious sanction too, taking the example you gave of course. Now reading all the stuff like I said, is a fair decison, the only reward the only have is that he have better score than your team, they work for that being serious so is not a reward. Talking about your team that match means have a 4—4 score if you win obviously. I think nobody is getting a reward here, like I said a good call is no contest, other good call is play one day after that happen and begin the week one day later, doesnt matter 'cause nobody plays in monday. The match means to much this weeks and thats something I didnt saw until I check few minutes ago so I think need to be played the game at least 'cause this duel means a victory or a tie for a team bur mayne the host have another good call with a solid argument. I rhink you guys going in a wrong way, you already.showed up your argument, wait for their call. He is the host he need to answer soon. Good luck with this stuff

Being fair is accepting an extension so they can do their battle. End of story.

4 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Kepzal should be sleeping too, and we try he wake up and come to game to play. Its easy, u cant fight BEFORE the deadline? Make a sub. And srlsy, you know (like everyone else) the electrical problems that went beyond normal, using that to pretend that AxL is afraid of you is really fun.

I never said axl was afraid, I said your team was. And they showed it by waiting for me not to be able to play to make a sub. You showed it by not even attempting to make an extension happen, you wanted to play when I couldn't and that's shady.

Edited by FNTCZ
4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

What's stopping them from playing now?

Idk, what stopping they make a sub monday morning before the deadline?

4 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

What are you even trying to say ? You got logs ? Go ahead idiot

Go ahead what? I try say I understand on our chat u agreed to fight that date and time what I say. Clearly I did not understand u, then (again) I talk with your teammates (not mine, not host), I just edit the post, wait for u and we play. I really dont see how that is "try the inactivity win". U keep throwing insults, as if it harms someone.

6 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

I never said axl was afraid, I said your team was and they showed it by waiting for me not to be able to play to make a sub. You showed it by not attempt asking for an extension, you wanted to play when I couldn't and that's shady.

We try play before the deadline, against u or any player of your team, is exactly the same thing. 

1 minute ago, NagaX said:

Go ahead what? I try say I understand on our chat u agreed to fight that date and time what I say. Clearly I did not understand u, then (again) I talk with your teammates (not mine, not host), I just edit the post, wait for u and we play. I really dont see how that is "try the inactivity win". U keep throwing insults, as if it harms someone.

You pressured me while I said "I think yeah" to the said 17UTC. that's all I'm saying.

And ask around in your team, some have done worst.

We try play before the deadline, against u or any player of your team, is exactly the same thing. 

So it was all a coincidence that instead of acting rigjt awat you waited and picked the time when I said I couldn't play, kk.

Was making the sub @Sunday10pm not within the deadline? Then why did you guys not do it?

Edited by FNTCZ
2 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Idk, what stopping they make a sub monday morning before the deadline?

I'm not talking about monday morning, I'm talking about right now. What's preventing the duel from happening right now? Coolio made a decision. Are you going to hide behind that decision like everyone expects you to or are you going to say "fuck it let's duel anyway"?

13 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

So you're not dodging me? XD

Nop. Again, fight against u or against any player of your team is exactly the same thing. We wait to rey AxL can play, he cant then we make a sub. 

12 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

So it was all a coince that instead of acting rigjt awat you waited and picked the time when I said I couldn't play, kk.

Ok, u really think we try dodging u, but again we dont. If u are still think that, im sorry, i cant say that more clearly. We dont try dodge u, u are one more on a great team, one player more on a team with great players. Play against u or against another player of your team its exactly the same thing. Only think we try its make AxL play.

12 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

You pressured me while I said "I think yeah" to the said 17UTC. that's all I'm saying.

And ask around in your team, some have done worst.

I dont pressure u, in any way. I just misunderstood what we had agreed, I thought you agreed with what we said in the chat. When I see u dont come and your teammates tell me u cant that time, I just say exactly (and u can see on logs) "Sebat, pls tell Hopy write me on DC when he can". 
U say "You try win for inactivity", I just try defend myself against that nonsense.

12 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm not talking about monday morning, I'm talking about right now. What's preventing the duel from happening right now? Coolio made a decision. Are you going to hide behind that decision like everyone expects you to or are you going to say "fuck it let's duel anyway"?

Again, why they dont make a sub on time? Before the deadline? Why try wait after deadline and start this drama? Its so muuuch more easy make a sub on time and fight, exactly like we did. 

Edited by NagaX
8 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Again, why they dont make a sub on time? Before the deadline? Why try wait after deadline and start this drama? Its so muuuch more easy make a sub on time and fight, exactly like we did. 

we asked for extension as soon as we knew axlk couldn't make it in time. Why would we sub our best player while he was there and ready to play. That would make no sense, it would disadvantages us. Be serious pls

1) I stopped readin after: Week outcome doesnt change decisions.

2) Back in my day, people used to have Earthquakes and eat the L

3) Also back in my day, people used to play to win for honor instead of whatever ppl play for nowadays

4) After this decision, 100% ppl wont abuse this once again.

5) PSL XII when?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.