[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

5 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Posting the 10 minute isnt setting a time its letting everyone know your about to play, its a courtesy to spectators. The time you set was the weekend preferably sunday after 4pm. 

HOW IS IT NOT OFFICIAL ? IS IT A JOKE ? It's the ONLY thing that is more official than the rest, ANNOUNCING PUBLICLY YOU'RE ABOUT TO PLAY. If you don't get that, there's nothing we can do for you, you're lacking of braincells.

8 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

The result of the week is irrelevant in making the decision.

WHAT ? We asked you to make an extension to make it fair for both parties, it was FAIR and yet you decided to just throw it with the back of your hands to make the worst, I'm telling you, THE WORST decision ever. Something even JJ wouldn't have done.

10 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Reasonable effort was ghost being available on saturday and late sunday as well as the sub. As in your case reasonable effort was being available sunday.

STOP talking about Saturday, as YOU said, they BOTH agreed to play on the week end, BUT, they PREFERABLY wanted to play ON SUNDAY. AXL agreed with it, they both acknowledge it was OK to play on Sunday. They spoke on SUNDAY, that they were going to play on SUNDAY, and one guy didn't show up long enough to play and that was NOT Julian.

Stop this whole flummery, or fishing for dramas, you either wanna be the worst PSL hosts EVER, or you wake up, open your eyes, and fix that damn mess

I'm not a player of the PSL but this drama is hot. I think a no contest is fair for both parts. Watching it in a neutral zone without knowing any of the players and reading all the things happen, no contest is a fair decision, that's my opinon, the host has the power to just say "Thats my final decision, you can think I'm the worst host in the psl other ones will think the contrary thing so Fuck off decision taken and no reply o appeal" but he still answering, nice host, nice drama, waiting for more.

2 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

I'm not a player of the PSL but this drama is hot. I think a no contest is fair for both parts. Watching it in a neutral zone without knowing any of the players and reading all the things happen, no contest is a fair decision, that's my opinon, the host has the power to just say "Thats my final decision, you can think I'm the worst host in the psl other ones will think the contrary thing so Fuck off decision taken and no reply o appeal" but he still answering, nice host, nice drama, waiting for more.

it's not fair. It f*** us up while we were there. Was confirmed mutiple time on sunday from both parties it was going to happen, Axlk didn't show up. Offered extension, coolio refused for NO reason.

You don't know anything, get out, thanks.

10 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Except sparkie, the other team's manager, is lying. in the PSL's discord someone posted the logs of the normal chat and it showed me saying that I had to work the next day and it did not show me saying that I knew Axl was coming back, because I never said that! yet according to sparkie he heard the second thing that I supposedly said but not the first I actually did. Either he was hallucinating or just bullshiting but there's no other way around that.

Edit: am on phone but here's the screenshotUvZKvZM.png

Edited by FNTCZ

Substitutions exist for a reason. Axl did not show up for a force majeure, BEFORE the deadline. We found out and although it did not suit us either, the substitution was made BEFORE the deadline. If Julian can not play, or they make a substitution and the fight is made, or it is not done and they do not cry. It is easy.

You are looking to reverse the situation because Julian could not fight after the time they supposedly agreed, but if I remember correctly u had other players who could take their place, as Kepzal did in our case. Next time make a subs, the fight is made and it ends without so much drama.

3 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Substitutions exist for a reason. Axl did not show up for a force majeure, BEFORE the deadline. We found out and although it did not suit us either, the substitution was made BEFORE the deadline. If Julian can not play, or they make a substitution and the fight is made, or it is not done and they do not cry. It is easy.

You are looking to reverse the situation because Julian could not fight after the time they supposedly agreed, but if I remember correctly u had other players who could take their place, as Kepzal did in our case. Next time make a subs, the fight is made and it ends without so much drama.

Aren't you the one who posted the 10m message on the forum at 19:00 while I wasn't there ? 

Your excuse was : Dude you sait it's "OK" when we told about the deadline. I was a bit pissed so I checked the messages and I said on tuesday about saturday "I THINK"

You all tried to fish for activity win multiple times.

And reverse what ? how are we supposed to make subtitution at like 5am in the morning ? Get a brain or start using it please, it's disgusting.

7 minutes ago, NagaX said:

1 hour ago, LKrenz said:

We must not forget to mention we wanted the match to be played since we asked coolio for an extention just right after axl dcd and we knew Julian couldn't play on Monday. We weren't going to make a sub on Monday, any scenario where Julian wasn't playing the match would be a disadventaje for us, we all know he's one of the best dubs players and i'm not understimating anyone here, but we had big chances of winning and get an important point for us.

It's easy just act like something happened and try to dodge Julian to play someone else. I'm not saying it was on purpose, but it isn't our fault, match should have happened on Sunday and it was Axl who dcd, if there's no extention, it's clear Julian deserves the activity win.

im unbiased i dont even know whos in what team and coolio is right. context of the venuzeal thing matters

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Venezuela

https://netblocks.org/reports/twitter-and-instagram-restricted-in-venezuela-during-national-assembly-session-XB7wk1B7

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-massive-south-america-blackout-over-hunt-is-on-for-the-cause/

internet there was already bottom of the worlds barrel before the economy collapsed and the government started shutting down power/data. should a player whos internet gets shut down be penalized for saying he could play now, when at the time he could and 5 seconds later he couldnt? it's a judgement call and a tough one and coolio made it and gave his reasons for it. drop your bias 

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

im unbiased i dont even know whos in what team and coolio is right. context of the venuzeal thing matters

https://netblocks.org/reports/twitter-and-instagram-restricted-in-venezuela-during-national-assembly-session-XB7wk1B7

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-massive-south-america-blackout-over-hunt-is-on-for-the-cause/

internet there was already bottom of the worlds barrel before the economy collapsed and the government started shutting down power/data. should a player whos internet gets shut down be penalized for saying he could play now, when at the time he could and 5 seconds later he couldnt? it's a judgement call and a tough one and coolio made it and gave his reasons for it. drop your bias 

Isn't that a reason why there should be an extension?

Edited by gbwead
1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

No, but his manager should be punished for this:

7 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Why wouldn't he then make a sub right away when he was online and instead decide to wait 8 hours after the match was supposed to happen to make it on a time where I told him I couldn't play? : thinking_emoji:

Even back to the unfortunate connection issues, Yetto had them last psl yet he has to take the L anyways.

9 minutes ago, ApacheHelicopter said:

Aren't you the one who posted the 10m message on the forum at 19:00 while I wasn't there ? 

Your excuse was : Dude you sait it's "OK" when we told about the deadline. I was a bit pissed so I checked the messages and I said on tuesday about saturday "I THINK"

You all tried to fish for activity win multiple times.

And reverse what ? how are we supposed to make subtitution at like 5am in the morning ? Get a brain or start using it please, it's disgusting.

I try win for inactivity??? U forgot I just edit the post, wait for u and fight? I can understand u are mad for this, but cant understand if u are say silly stuff.
If you just want to insult everyone because you just do not have a reason, it's your problem, say whatever you want, it does not change the fact that you're not right.

9 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Why wouldn't he then make a sub right away when he was online and instead decide to wait 8 hours after the match was supposed to happen to make it on a time where I told him I couldn't play? : thinking_emoji:

Because nobody know how much time AxL cant login. All us are waiting for him, but when was clearly he dont come, we make a sub. 

8 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

xSparkie knew, or had to know it, it's either Axlkghost or xSparkie's fault if they didn't manage to understand themselves and being online when he had to. Not our fault. Therefore we are NOT to blame. It's not OUR problem, it's theirs.

Basically it's like going to a shop, gathering things in your bag, you're about to check out and you realize you don't have money. So you cry to the cashier cuz prices of articles are too high. Would the cashier let you pass without paying ? No, but Coolio did.

Pls fix your braincells.

Edited by ApacheHelicopter

I mean Arimanius took a L due to an EQ

2 minutes ago, NagaX said:

I try win for inactivity??? U forgot I just edit the post, wait for u and fight? I can understand u are mad for this, but cant understand if u are say silly stuff.
If you just want to insult everyone because you just do not have a reason, it's your problem, say whatever you want, it does not change the fact that you're not right.

Because nobody know how much time AxL cant login. All us are waiting for him, but when was clearly he dont come, we make a sub. 

Of course you did, because you HAD to roflmao.

Won't reply to the other things, you would not be able to understand anyway.

Just now, NagaX said:

Ofcourse the right time for y'all to realise that was not one hour of him not showing up but instead you pick the time I told you I couldn't play, lolk

It seems like coincidences do happen :0

4 hours ago, LKrenz said:

I mean Arimanius took a L due to an EQ

different host. personally im a bit more heartless and would lean towards "oh well your fucked sorry m8"  but it's the host call. the whole reason we have a host and not just rules is because rules cant outline every possible problem and someone needs to make that call. he did now get over it.

different host. personally im a bit more heartless and would lean towards "oh well your fucked sorry m8"  but it's the host call. the whole reason we have a host and not just rules is because rules cant outline every possible problem and someone needs to make that call. he did now get over it.

A call that punishes a team for actually showing up to the match? Lmao talk about hearthless

2 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha nice joke, you think that we should be subbing out a player when he showed up to his match, my 2nd pick player at that.

Anyways, I’m pissed don’t take me personally. Julian and ghost agreed to play on the weekend, preferably around 4pm Sunday. Julian waited about 5 hours before ghost showed up, next they both consent to play when a forum post is made. Now we all know that was a lie but the important distinction here is that Julian waited about an hour after the time both parties agreed upon (even after waiting a long time for ghost to show). You cannot blame Julian for logging off as he went the extra mile to play the match and had to wake up early in the morning.

On the other hand the opposing team made very little effort to make a substitution, not even reaching out to look for an extension, clearly afraid of Julian and making a substitution well after his availability period. I want to make this very clear. Them playing dumb was there best option to fish for a win, both a no contest and extension would favour them so might as well see if you can win the week for free, right?

Please reconsider the decision, both parties did not go to similar lengths to get the match played. An extension would be the proper way to handle a situation like this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.