[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

BlueBreath - Gardevoirs of the Galaxy

Enchanteur - The Dynamic MadApes

MaatthewMLG - The Expansive Drafts

Pachima - Top Keckleons

Stelian - The Raging Noctowls

xSparkie - Krafty Krooks Klan

Zhiko - Los Espadas

Aerun - The Beefy GOATs ( Greatest of all times )

next time just ask guys..

1 hour ago, Laz said:

BlueBreath - Gardevoirs of the Galaxy

Enchanteur - The Dynamic MadApes

MaatthewMLG - The Expansive Drafts

Pachima - Top Keckleons

Stelian - The Raging Noctowls

xSparkie - Krafty Krooks Klan

Zhiko - Los Espadas

Aerun - The Beefy GOATs ( Greatest of all times )

next time just ask guys..

I don't see Scizoring Sisters on that list. Now I'm disappointed smh

1 minute ago, Zhikodark said:

You talk a lot, and whenever we played I raped you
Thats why you hate me

I don't deny that I've managed to win against you literally only twice during multitude of our fights if I recall correctly (and once thanks to RNG which is most memorable for me), absolutely not, but what does it have to do with your absolutely terrible, shit, garbage team name?

And I don't hate you dude, not at all, there used to be only one person in this game whom I hated and that's in the past, I just dislike your lack of creativity to make a good PSL team name and that's it. PSL team names at least used to have SOMETHING to do with pokemon, have a good reference to a movie, song or a historical moment (or Vorred's literal Shit Name team, which was still better than yours) and yours turned from bad to even worse. I'm disliking your team name, not you

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

No niego que he logrado ganar contra ti literalmente solo dos veces durante muchas de nuestras peleas si recuerdo correctamente (y una vez gracias a RNG, que es lo más memorable para mí), absolutamente no, pero ¿qué tiene que hacer? ¿Con tu nombre de equipo absolutamente terrible, mierda, basura?

Y no te odio, amigo, en absoluto, solía haber una sola persona en este juego a quien odiaba y eso era en el pasado, simplemente me disgusta tu falta de creatividad para hacer un buen nombre de equipo de PSL y eso es todo. Los nombres de los equipos de PSL al menos solían tener ALGO que ver con pokemon, una buena referencia a una película, una canción o un momento histórico (o el equipo de Shit Name literal de Vorred, que aún era mejor que el tuyo) y el tuyo pasó de mal en peor . No me gusta el nombre de tu equipo, no tú

Dude you cant judge my team name, you trash team was named VGC

4 minutes ago, Zhikodark said:

Dude you cant judge my team name, you trash team was named VGC

I can and I just did, umad?

Also trying to compare "Drako... Dracarys!" to "VGC" only makes your team name look even worse, maybe ask Vorred if you can rename your team to "Shit Name Inc." to make it at least a little bit better

E:

How did your team do in last PSL btw? ^_^

Edited by RysPicz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.