[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

23 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Firstly thanks to everyone who signed up, it’s a shame not everyone who wants to manage can get the chance to experience it but that’s just how the coockie crumbles. I’m sure some of you may be unhappy with who is chosen but it’s impossible to please everyone. Anyways here are the managers, in a very particular order.

MaatthewMLG @MaatthewMLG

Pachima @pachima

xSparkie @xSparkie

Enchantuer @camilo7

Zhiko @Zhikodark

Stelian @Stelian

Aerun @Aerun

BlueBreath @xXBlu3BreathXx

I was going to justify why I picked each one but it seemed like a waste of time because some of them seemed so obvious, especially after checking JIce’s poll. I thought it might be easy to go over it as more of a whole. MaatthewMLG, Pachima, xSparkie, Enchanter, Zhiko and BlueBreath were all logical picks in my opinion and I don’t think any explanation is necessary. The last two spots were a bit tougher but I felt as though Stelian and Aerun were the best option. I was tossing up between Lifestyle, Lotus, Hopy, Stelian and Aerun. While Lotus and Hopy both had the right attitude they lacked competitive achievement compared to the other three. Lifestyle obviously has the competitive achievements but inactivity let him down, as well as bombing the last time he managed. Stelian has been running hot lately and Aerun was the last half decent option remaining he tied for 7th in that prediction thread so I guess some of you think the same.

If this doesn't satisfy you and anyone wants to know more specifically why someone didn’t get picked or why someone did, just ask and I’ll tell you.

Congratz to everyone chosen, lets get it.

No Jice ? No telf ? No BILBURT ???????

Gz everyone and gz on the picks Coolio it's well balanced between communities and IG teams aswell.

3 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Anyways here are the managers, in a very particular order.

MaatthewMLG @MaatthewMLG

lol look at Coolio sig, rigged affffff, the MaatthewMLG in very favorite 

Spoiler

Seriously, goodluck everyone hope i can build and manage a correct team for my first participation as manager

Sig preview:

Spoiler

XD.

Edited by MaatthewMLG
9 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

While Lotus and Hopy both had the right attitude they lacked competitive achievement compared to the other three. Lifestyle obviously has the competitive achievements but inactivity let him down

Lol. 

Everything about that is wrong.

Just a month ago hopy led his team to a world cup, he was the Captain. He's proven his competitive knowledge and ability to manage a team.

Lotus has played most 'new era' psl's is a well respected member of the comp community and has his fair share of accolades

Lifestyle not being active? Lmao that's why he has two accounts in the top 20 ranked ladder, won the ou shiny bagon tour a week ago and rebuilt one of the most stacked competitive teams in recent history, which btw, is also pretty active as a whole.

38 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Lifestyle not being active? Lmao that's why he has two accounts in the top 20 ranked ladder, won the ou shiny bagon tour a week ago and rebuilt one of the most stacked competitive teams in recent history, which btw, is also pretty active as a whole.

Coolio wanted to be nice and diplomatic. Everyone knows lifestyle had 0 shot at being manager because he was twice already and sucked at it. 

definitely support all 8 of the managers that were chosen, and I'm glad I'm not managing or that the managers chosen weren't shitty than me

I don't really plan on registering as a player cuz I havent played in so long and i gave all my comps to someone... aka one of the managers

However, I can still make the spreadsheets and keep up with the PSL and shit, if thats okay with yall 

43 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

definitely support all 8 of the managers that were chosen, and I'm glad I'm not managing or that the managers chosen weren't shitty than me

I don't really plan on registering as a player cuz I havent played in so long and i gave all my comps to someone... aka one of the managers

However, I can still make the spreadsheets and keep up with the PSL and shit, if thats okay with yall 

we're glad u're not playing aswell, good luck on not having a 0% winrate at speadsheeting

8 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

Lol. 

Everything about that is wrong.

Just a month ago hopy led his team to a world cup, he was the Captain. He's proven his competitive knowledge and ability to manage a team.

Lotus has played most 'new era' psl's is a well respected member of the comp community and has his fair share of accolades

Hopy. Here are the players he beat in the world cup RayUwU Jasonsparrowx dloxpro Xxjorelxx Thebeldummaster and Titinn. Not exactly star studded.

Lotus. While i wont disagree that he is a respected member of the community i will disagree that he has his fair share of accolades, especially in comparison to aerun and stelian.

Lifestyle. What you will notice about his sign up is that he doesnt mention either of those two competitive achievements. Difficult to complain about missing out when u half ass the sign up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.