[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

32 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

I'm saying what you were to as 50/50, in other words either using taunt or defog, isn't really a 50/50 because the real kind of 50/50s are the speed tie kind. You're essentially pretending to be dumb, so from here on out I'm going to call you a dumb ass. 

Doesn't mean much coming from you.

Because you've constantly said that I don't know anything about the meta when you mention I know nothing about the comp scene. Jesus christ either you're a poop for not knowing what you say most of the time, or you're admitting that I am aware of the meta for not mentioning it in the earlier post. Pick one.

You quote something I said where I don't talk about the meta. How the fuck was I suppose to know you were quoting me for no reason and actually replying to something I said yesterday. Don't get upset everytime I make you look like the idiot you are.

Just because you beat the same number of people doesn't mean you beat the same KIND of people. You can get to quarters of a CC by simply facing randoms, but the finals of a 32 man tour is going to be between the two best players of a tour. You really are a dumbass. 

Oh you're still upset about your quoting/replies issues, so I'll try to be gentle here. You can't prove anything regarding what KIND of people you are facing, so you're just bullshitting pretty much.

To address the bolded part, it's not about disagreement, but you insulted the old-timers unnecessarily you dumbass. And I would really have kept quiet if you won TT in a skillful way because that would actually make me a shithead for undermining the skill level of the community, but obviously that wasn't the case. 

Yes, address only the bold part, so you can take it out of context and not deal with your overwhelming stupidity that got you to connect TT to the old/new comp scene debate. If you feel saying old-timers are not better than newcomers is an insult, feel insulted as much as possible because, on top of being wrong, you're indeed a shithead.

Link all those brackets for me, because I'm sure that in one of those brackets I knocked your dumb ass out of the tour. I'll gladly admit I was wrong about my record, but link them nonetheless. 

Sure, it takes half a minute to find them:
https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=1054 I hope you're ashamed to have lost to a chinese player.

https://pokemmo.eu/tournament/?id=1049

That Gliscor wouldn't have solved all the flaws in the team, but it's definitely an improvement over whatever shitty defogger that Kriliin used, and it's the best defogger that you could ever fit into such a team, dumbass. 

It's not an improvement at all. You'll never get it since you'll never be willing to put any effort in finding out how wrong you are.

You're a dumb ass. Which is why I should've listened to @Gunthug and stopped debating with this flat-earther. 

You should have listened to Gunthug and realised the problem was not debating with me, but debating at all. There is no debate. There is only NikhilR seeking attention and bragging about his "win rate".

Edited by gbwead
22 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You need to start AW at like the second circle. They aren't as old as y'all think. 

Preeeetty sure they are. @Haazuu would it be possible to let us know when the AW team was created? I'm quite confident that you guys were around already when I joined the game in mid 2013.

Edited by RysPicz

Before the end of 2013 Aw weren't as dominant as they've been since then so JJ's was an honest mistake. Incredibly consistent team throughout they kind of fuck with the cycle idea.

Idea which still holds, if the debate was showdown tier or not (since it's a debate literally every season now, I'm going to assume it was as I haven't read much) -

Maybe let the old farts play, whether you think they are/were good or not.

Better to enjoy something with more people even at the perceived cost of some competitiveness, at least that's how I feel.

Also coolio lmao

Fuck Aerun though

2 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Preeeetty sure they are. @Haazuu would it be possible to let us know when the AW team was created? I'm quite confident that you guys were around already when I joined the game in mid 2013.

I joined the game in February 2013, Aw recruited me in Dicember 2013 and they already were a solid team. Frags and timwaps are the only one that are in Aw since its creation

3 hours ago, soyhector said:

Oh men, this is the fault of Takens...for overly praising the old competitive players. And people who disagree with me is my hater, and their hate makes my reputation grow up.

who are you

Spoiler

tkm <3

Edited by TiToooo

Apparently the Managers Choice Tiers werent clear. Each manager gets to pick a tier, out of ou uu nu lc dubs. The manager does not play both of these.

If manager 1 picks nu and manager 2 picks uu. The tiers for that week would be ou uu nu lc dubs smou nu and uu. The manager would then submit there 8 player roster. 

7 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Apparently the Managers Choice Tiers werent clear. Each manager gets to pick a tier, out of ou uu nu lc dubs. The manager does not play both of these.

If manager 1 picks nu and manager 2 picks uu. The tiers for that week would be ou uu nu lc dubs smou nu and uu. The manager would then submit there 8 player roster. 

2GijFhx.jpg

i get it but i had to read it twice. it is not dumbed down enough my man

Edited by fredrichnietze

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.