[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

Just now, MadaraSixSix said:

the old player remembers past victories as he can no longer win today? (1)

it takes frags as an example but it was not the king before? normal that it is always good

now the other old player says that he will always be at the top today but he does not prove he is only talking (2)

gb has played before and now he can do this first to have a constructive opinion (3)

I have nothing more to say because you have the final just a problem of excessive ego not to understand that the competition and much more complex than your time (4)

1) Simply not true. I've linked my encounters recently: 

2) What do you want me to prove? I can show up to TT today and still play better than a majority of the players. I may not win my game due to other factors, but I rarely ever misplay. 

3) I've played before and after too. Except I played a lot more "before" and a lot less "after" whereas with gb it's the vice versa.

4) Again, this isn't my ego. You can exclude me from the argument if you wish. It's me calling out your pride in your recent success when you wouldn't enjoy the same success if players like Frags, Walpayer, KingBowser, OldKeith, raaidn, ThinkNice still played as often as they did then. You'll probably be like, "Who?" but these were the guys you'd at times postpone plans to watch compete. 

Edited by NikhilR
1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Today, the "game" itself is better but the community is really weak.

It's so funny because you and your siblings (old trash players) think you're good but you're actually brainless, before or now, you stay the same human being and the only thing I see is that your golden era has ended since more than 3 years, you haven't done anything major since, and you're a dogshit in PSL despite having 10 times the ressources of your opponents. The level must have been so fucking trash by the time I'm turning blind imagining Fred has reached top 2 in tourneys twice.

You used to face players that had 0 knowledge about the game, the meta, or pokemon in general, when I began Pokemmo I had no idea what was effective against a fucking Slowking, and 2 weeks after I was 6-0 Walpayer and your other """"Legends""" with 3x31 comps in OU so I don't even dare imagining how fucking bad were these people you considered good in 2013.

You can pick any player that ended in the top 50% winrate last PSL and he'll shit on 80% of your top 50% winrate players in PSL 1/2/3, the game has evolved, knowledge was spread, and nobody will ever be as clueless as before, and it's still evolving, players with great creativity keep inventing stuff, revisiting synergies, making PokeMMO's knowledge grow.

It would have evolved exactly the same way, from trash to good (or at least "knowledgeable") if you switch the player base from 2k14 with today's playerbase, but skilled players like Frags will always be above everyone else in their era, unlike you, that can only be above people when these people are knowledgeless donkeys, your brain is inferior I'm afraid, blame your mum for it.

for the TDLR guys : JJ is disgustingly bad at the game

48 minutes ago, pachima said:

I thought this would be a poem, or a song.

Now im disappointed.

same zzz

48 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Mfw I ghosted my team into the championship for PSL9 and coached Moetal into an easy win on your ass in that salty suite. @Kamimiii what have you ever done in this game but write novels about how good you think you are and how you sucked gb's 2 inch uguu? The answer there is nothing. Now move along and go cry over Quasimodi. 

You didn't win PSL 9 and waouh you won a game against someone that was barely playing the game, actually your biggest achievement so congrats mate.

Now I suggest you to never write such a message again because you embarassed yourself in front of everyone, you're so triggered because you suck at pokemon ? Come on mate grow up a bit

Edited by Kamimiii
4 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

You didn't win PSL 9 and waouh you won a game against someone that was barely playing the game, actually your biggest achievement so congrats mate.

Now I suggest you to never write such a message again because you embarassed yourself in front of everyone, you're so triggered because you suck at pokemon ? Come on mate grow up a bit

Man your English is so terrible you didn't even understand what I wrote. That's ok though, I've seen enough cases of mental disability to understand when the educational system fails someone. You'll figure it out some day I bet. Chin up. 

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Man your English is so terrible you didn't even understand what I wrote. That's ok though, I've seen enough cases of mental disability to understand when the educational system fails someone. You'll figure it out some day I bet. Chin up. 

I understood perfectly what you said, and answered to the trash you wrote in a very correct english, maybe read again, I'm afraid the mentally disabled person is you, dumb murican who can't even read in his own language. If you want a hint on why you're so fucking bad at pokemon you should start with the fact your atrophied brain can't fucking read 3 sentences in your native dialect.

2 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

kami you sound like a jealous ex girlfriend who wants to be taken back but the guys all "nah you crazy uguu" queue rant. we get it you arent good enough for lyle and are pissed boo hoo get over it.

also learn to count

Who the fck are you ? 

*6 sentences litterally murdering you that I chose to delete because I shouldn't hate so much on a disabled kid that doesn't understand anything about life or human language in general*

(writing "twice" is prettier than writing "three times", I know how to count, for example you have 47 chromosomes)

Edited by Kamimiii

By the way, lets all get along now.

Let me start with the song I made for MadaraSixSix. Its called: Sixth Symphony.

I wanna be the very best

Like Madara ever was

To defeat them is my real test

To stall them is my cause!

(I will win across the tours

Haxing left and right

Teach pokemon to understand

The rng thats inside!)

Pokémon

Gotta stall them all!

1 hour ago, pachima said:

By the way, lets all get along now.

Let me start with the song I made for MadaraSixSix. Its called: Sixth Symphony.

I wanna be the very best

Like Madara ever was

To defeat them is my real test

To stall them is my cause!

(I will win across the tours

Haxing left and right

Teach pokemon to understand

The rng thats inside!)

Pokémon

Gotta stall them all!

How you gonna treat us to such excellence and not finish out the song smh 

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Man and @Kamimiii said I was triggered. Guy just has to claw for attention with every tooth and nail.

You should write for a living bro, I'm sure 1 or 2 players have enjoyed the novels you wrote today. 

Tbh I think he just want to stop the whole "it was better back then" trend sh*t. He's also right, beside players like Frags, it's hard to find people who're always good after all these years. 

I agree with kamimi, with all the respect I got for some Lyle like Nik, Golden, K9 or even u JJ, I still think you wouldn't have done a third of your prizes nowadays.

With that being said, let's remember that's not gonna happen anyway, so what about focusing on what comes next instead of trying to bring back the old ghost?!

Edited by ApacheHelicopter

You know what else would be ideal?  If Kriliin chose to run a rain team in OU that can switch in on a Ferrothorn, or a defogger to better deal with hazards instead of losing 5-0.

None of us "nostalgic shitheads" are crying at all, but rather thankful that we're not spending every single day and minute beating the bad players and deluding ourselves into thinking "we're good."  In fact I would be crying in silence if I got my ass handed to me by Aw twice in a row, and work harder to get better. Already looking forward to the next iteration of TT!

51 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

You know what else would be ideal?  If Kriliin chose to run a rain team in OU that can switch in on a Ferrothorn, or a defogger to better deal with hazards instead of losing 5-0.

None of us "nostalgic shitheads" are crying at all, but rather thankful that we're not spending every single day and minute beating the bad players and deluding ourselves into thinking "we're good."  In fact I would be crying in silence if I got my ass handed to me by Aw twice in a row, and work harder to get better. Already looking forward to the next iteration of TT!

Damn that's some good trashtalking. @Krillin, you're shit. You're bad. Why did you not bring a defogger to beat Ferrothorn? Oh wait, you did bring a deffoger!! Wow. You're pretty good actually. How come you lost then? Oh right, most deffogers aside from Salamence are shit against Ferrothorn. If only NikhilR wasn't so busy convincing himself that his old days were the best competitive days of this community, maybe he would realise that he doesn't know shit about the current meta or what the best current competitors are made of. Keep up with the specating, you might get good at it eventually. You got too many excuses for not competing anyways.

Edited by gbwead

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.