[PSL XI] PokeMMO Super League Season 11 General Thread

2 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Thoughts on splitting the prize by wins? Gunt suggested splitting by matches played instead. Or do they both suck and u want it split evenly regardless. 

Why not have half the cash prize split evenly and the other half split by % of total wins. This way even players that didn't play get money, but not as much as the players that brought wins to the team.

2 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Thoughts on splitting the prize by wins? Gunt suggested splitting by matches played instead. Or do they both suck and u want it split evenly regardless. 

Split by wins > split by matches imo but indeed both seem meh

47 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Why not have half the cash prize split evenly and the other half split by % of total wins. This way even players that didn't play get money, but not as much as the players that brought wins to the team.

That was exactly what I was thinking when I said "people that get drafted and don't get to play are 200% boned with the prize split by wins", I was also thinking about giving 50% + % of team wins, tbh I think both are ok but 50%+ % of wins is more fair. Anyway the biggest interest in PSL is to shit on everyone and not winning a 3M prize, so whatever

Edited by Kamimiii

Yeah I'm with Kami, prize doesn't mean shit to me but since I don't have any use for MMO money my opinion is pretty slanted. PSL is where superstars are made though, so many successful competitive players got their start as 2,000 credit steals in the auction. Looking forward to seeing the late round steals this season, in fantasy sports leagues your late picks can make or break your team and I doubt it'll be any different here

Some days ago I saw people talking about not doing auction this time. And I do not know if that discussion is over but I want to say what I think about that.

I think auction is one of the most importants activities of the PSL, its very entertaining and when someone sign up for first time its an event which wait anxiously.

I remember my first sign up was on PSL7 and when I saw Gbwead and Frags bid for me I felt really excited, because I admired they both a lot. I also remember Zigh (the noob doubles player) was happy, and we were mates that PSL. The auction is a moment where rookies can feel specials and enjoy the experience of PSL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.