[MOD] Mother 3 OST mod

I decided to make a little Mother 3 mod for PokeMMO, nothing special except yknow replacing certain tracks (only Unova) with ones from Mother 3, this mod is currently unfinished as I plan on replacing almost every tracks in Unova I can, some of the tracks may make next to no sense as I originally only made this mod for personal use only, but I decided to release it, if I ever take the time to not be lazy I'll change up the tracks a bit but for now they're staying this way, there are ofcourse some problems I am already aware of, those two being that 1. the tracks have just about a 1 second delay before they play and 2. the tracks don't loop, well to give you a reasoning for both of those is 1. that's how they were when i originally downloaded them, I may take the day out of time to get rid of that 1 second delay but for now they are going to have to stick, and 2. the sound files I currently use for this mod are .ogg file, and if you don't know the only way you can make a loop track is if the file is a .midi, if any of you guys find a collection of .midi files of Mother 3's OST I may take the time of day to try and loop all the tracks. Oh and a quick P.S., like all the other things, some day I may take the time to make an actual mod icon

MediaFire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xmrgtc71l3u818m/Mother_3_OST_mod.zip/file

Current Version: 0.1

• 6 months later...