Hi, Im Omanyte & I will sell you my soul for talcum powder :3

Omanyte

Hi everybody of the PokeMMO forums! I am Omanyte, I am male (no matter what the doctors say) and I joined PokeMMO At the end of August I think? Cant quite remember, Being at the bottom of the sea bed and all its quite difficult to get a watch to work down here. My IGN is Johniman, you might have seen me somewhere, if you do, ask me how many Omanytes I have and post it downstairs in the comments :) I have finished as far as pokeMMO goes and Im collecting the cute little fellars, I dont know why but when you have the heart gold ROM on and you see his big, beady eyes as he follows you around is one of the best things I have ever seen. Anyway, Im Omanyte, I need some more talcum powder because my talcum powder keeps dissolving down here (I wonder Why?) and I will see you fishing for some golden magikarps! Adios Amigos!

ej7uqd.jpg

It was horrible they kept us in a dark room for months, and you wouldn't imagine the things we had to do to stay alive.

Im sure it was a horrible time for you, I feel sorry for the clones who didnt get there uniform alive -_- bless there cloned souls

Hello there, fellow pokemon! I am Sparky The Raichu, Otherwise known as RaichuFTW ingame. Im sure those waters you swim in every day must be fun, for me, I tend to wander a bit, but my true home is the viridian forest. My love, Luna((dont really have a girlfriend yet, but I hope I will one day)) always warns me to be careful, as these lands are NOT friendly to us pokemon.

I rambled... didnt I? sorry about that xD Just make sure to come up from that seabed every now and again, maybe then you can get that watch working.

I like when people like their own content it make me chuckle,also I have two Omanytes they look pretty swell. Welcome!

Thank You for the welcome, You have two omanytes you say? Do you take them in for weekly maintenance? sometimes the shells can get a bit crusty or a few limpets might have latched on to its underbelly. So do be careful my dear sir. And thanks again for the welcome

Hello there, fellow pokemon! I am Sparky The Raichu, Otherwise known as RaichuFTW ingame. Im sure those waters you swim in every day must be fun, for me, I tend to wander a bit, but my true home is the viridian forest. My love, Luna((dont really have a girlfriend yet, but I hope I will one day)) always warns me to be careful, as these lands are NOT friendly to us pokemon.

I rambled... didnt I? sorry about that xD Just make sure to come up from that seabed every now and again, maybe then you can get that watch working.

Thanks Sparky! These waters are extremely fun to swim in yet that Golden Magikarp everyone is trying to find keeps pesking me about his amazing attack 'splash' as he calls it. You wander around a bit do you? Well, I have heard that In Saffron City there are no lakes! So I dont dare go anywhere near the place! Have you wandered there from viridian forest lately? Also last time I tried the guard picked me up and tried to put me in his salad! Ridicoulous! I almost smashed the plate & I went clambering back to the sea, Traumatized. And these lands arent good to us, Pesky Humans keep thinking Im one of those common snails! They must have really bad eyesight since Im not that small!

I kinda rambled aswell didnt I? Ah well, at least we can ramble together.