Lending option

CobrageVGC

Question

Hello, i found this idea important, ive got a lot of PM's from Newbie who ask me if i can lend them some pokemon for stories or leagues.

But i dont believe in them.

So i want to ask a special option in Trade/Battle menu called "Lending option"

Example : You can add a 2 days and after you get your Pokemon back in your party or Boxes.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day PokeMMO community!

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Fixedgaming said:

In my opinion a feature like this could cause to much trouble in the selling / trading community..

The trading and selling community is fine and uneffected because the bulk of purchases there are pretty much permanent exchanges of Pokemon for yen. 

This could work but they can add a "Borrow" check-button and a "Day" counter-select button with a panel displaying the days with being able to select up to a month. Upon confirming the trade under these conditions the item/pokemon will immediately be rendered a gift for the approximate days selected and auto-returned after the time has expired and then go back to a norm. This means that no one can scam you. This also creates an unexpected market where you can create a hiring-service and actually make a bit of money on the side. Could work with vanities and a lot of stuff. Hmm

1 minute ago, Goku said:

This could work but they can add a "Borrow" check-button and a "Day" counter-select button with a panel displaying the days with being able to select up to a month. Upon confirming the trade under these conditions the item/pokemon will immediately be rendered a gift for the approximate days selected and auto-returned after the time has expired and then go back to a norm. This means that no one can scam you. This also creates an unexpected market where you can create a hiring-service and actually make a bit of money on the side. Could work with vanities and a lot of stuff. Hmm

You are totally right, that what i'am looking, I need this option to help my friend if i have irl stuff and i cant take stuff back, add a cooldown in the Lending like "20 days" and after 20 days, your Pokemon back to you.

Thanks for supporting hope to have more opinion about this suggestion, have a nice day or night!