Mega evolve in the future updates??

55 minutes ago, ronel44m said:

why not? It would be awesome if it's added to the game!

Typical thing to say smh. Devs ain't doing no gen 6 OP mega shenanigans or anything from gen 6 or gen 7 in general (a part from some mechanics), they keeping it nice and classy like your font ;)

Edited by Guest
2 hours ago, ronel44m said:

Ma'men chill!, I'm only asking if its possible, then if its no, then NO! :D besides "only the mega evolve thingy" ,not the whole gen 6 & 7 weirdos pokes. have a nice day!

only the megas makes it 50 times worse bruh whew

Regardless of people wanting / not wanting mega evolutions in the game they would only be added alongside Generation 6 / 7 game content, which currently has no announced plans to be added, so if they ever are implemented into PokeMMO it would undoubtedly be a very long time into the future.

I highly doubt that Mega Evolutions would ever be added before their respective games are, this isn't an official statement on the matter as I can't say for certain either way, but I am just saying this to dissuade having any expectations of them being available in the game for a long long time.

16 hours ago, Matoka said:

Regardless of people wanting / not wanting mega evolutions in the game they would only be added alongside Generation 6 / 7 game content, which currently has no announced plans to be added, so if they ever are implemented into PokeMMO it would undoubtedly be a very long time into the future.

I highly doubt that Mega Evolutions would ever be added before their respective games are, this isn't an official statement on the matter as I can't say for certain either way, but I am just saying this to dissuade having any expectations of them being available in the game for a long long time.

Never