[MOD] Super Shiny Followers (+Gen5) V3.0

Welcome to my first PokeMMO Mod

P1tsBtH.png

MvCoKBj.gif

Features - (v3.0) :

- All Shiny's added

- Gen 5 Normal Sprites added

- Added more colors 

(black / white / red / pink / blue / purple / yellow / green)

- Reworked Aura

- Added some missing shinys

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to install:

Spoiler
  • Download latest version of the mod here
  • Locate the downloaded file "super shiny followers.mod"
  • Right click on PokeMMO.exe and select "open file location" or alternatively open the folder where PokeMMO is installed
  • Navigate to Data > Mods
  • Copy and Paste the "super shiny followers.mod" into that folder
  • Open PokeMMO
  • On the log-in screen select "Mod Management" on the right side of the screen
  • If you do not see the mod already select "Import Mod" and navigate to the same folder again
  • Select the mod and then click "save"
  • The game will restart and the mod will be applied.

Download

If you like it please share with your friends and consider Donating to my IGN - "Flareon"

Thank you & Enjoy!

Credits to @Billla for the base sprites in his classic mod

Edited by Flareonn
update
7 hours ago, awkways said:

Really interesting mod.. wish it was all gens not just 5 but oh well. Kinda fun to stand by a building and look like its some powerful aura surrounding you:

P8wPZcl.pngPeGl5sh.png

:D If enough people like the idea I'll work on the other gens too, just need to get the base sprites from somewhere. For now you could probably combine it with billlas sparkling mod for the older gens. 

7 hours ago, awkways said:

https://imgur.com/a/6FFV6lu

^Base sprites from older gens

Cool thanks the unova ones look okay to use because they have 2 different poses of all sides of the pokemon but with just the one pose of the older ones the followers wouldn't be animated like they usually are. Could probably rip them straight from a heart gold ROM I'm just not sure where to look as I've never done ROM hacking before.

7 hours ago, Hao said:

Great idea, if the flame effect is composed of pixel points, Maybe will be more perfect.

e.gtest.gif

This is a picture that was previously made to test the effect, without too much modification.

That does look much better, I'll see what I can do. This is gonna be a big job finishing all the sprites but should look pretty cool when finished ^^ need to get more hype for it on here!

Edited by Flareonn
10 hours ago, Hao said:

Great idea, if the flame effect is composed of pixel points, Maybe will be more perfect.

e.gtest.gif

This is a picture that was previously made to test the effect, without too much modification.

Edit: I've made it a bit better than the original, this is the best I can do I'm not any good at pixel art lol (gif quality is pretty bad as I'm on my phone ) thanks for the feedback

giphy.gif

Edited by Flareonn
12 minutes ago, Flareonn said:

Got most of them done now, just around 100 or so that have some issues with and need to fix them another day, 

If you like this mod please share it with your friends and consider donating to my IGN - Flareon

Give me the advanced one where it looks like I am sitting on nimbus xDD love it ty bro. My look is complete*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 12:04 AM, Flareonn said:

Update - V3

added some shinys that were missing 

Hey Buddie,

The Mod isn't working for Shiny Haxorus, could u fix that? would be amazing, cause its my favourtie pokemon :3

Thanks for giving us ur work forfree! love it