What are the most efficient money making options?

For starters, I'd like to not include berries since they are a very passive form of money. But I've always been wondering what exactly are some of the objectively best or even objectively worst for a time to yen ratio. I was originally under the assumption that frisk Garbador hordes for Nuggets and Big Nuggets was the best yen to time ratio (especially since it wasn't effected by the market at all), but I'm really starting to wonder if this is the best use of my time to make money.

For example, is it farming everstones? Doing Gym/NPC rematches? Doing PVP/Battle Frontier and eventually converting your BP to yen?

Edited by Raichu4u

gtl sniping , if u have a decent knowledge on how the market works of course.

ditto farming, not that profitable as before , but still can make a good amount with lucky and knowledge of the prices.

gym run ~ 'free' 300k  ~ takes soo long , but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

e4 run ~ if u have a good team to make it fast as possible , can be a really profitable method , bp + $$ .

breeders farming , with lucky u can make a pretty decent amount.

None of the active methods come even close to being efficient, that's why people resort to doing berries on x alts.

Personally, I like to payday at Unova victory road, but it's more about the small chance of getting a tepig, rather than the actual profit, which is mediocre at best.

How I make money when I'm broke is NPC/Gym rematches, using the money for berry farming and then using that profit to GTL flip. Flipping takes a lot of practice and understanding of prices for whatever it is you're flipping so make sure you watch the GTL sometimes :)

14 minutes ago, Dibz said:

How I make money when I'm broke is NPC/Gym rematches, using the money for berry farming and then using that profit to GTL flip. Flipping takes a lot of practice and understanding of prices for whatever it is you're flipping so make sure you watch the GTL sometimes :)

Would you say that endgame money making should be done through flipping?

Just now, Raichu4u said:

Would you say that endgame money making should be done through flipping?

berry farming literally, there's no other way. Flipping is good, but nowhere as good as it was previously. Farming is guaranteed cash, and time efficiency, is probably the most cash/hour used on that activity.

3 minutes ago, razimove said:

berry farming literally, there's no other way. Flipping is good, but nowhere as good as it was previously. Farming is guaranteed cash, and time efficiency, is probably the most cash/hour used on that activity.

I've seen the basic berry guides on just how to plant them, and I've amassed 2 full stacks each of the basic Cheri/Chesto/Rawst etc berries, but what do I do after that to turn that into a profit? Continue to harvest seeds and grow into more complex berries?

5 minutes ago, Raichu4u said:

I've seen the basic berry guides on just how to plant them, and I've amassed 2 full stacks each of the basic Cheri/Chesto/Rawst etc berries, but what do I do after that to turn that into a profit? Continue to harvest seeds and grow into more complex berries?

ou just make enigmas, sell to npc, rinse and repeat. You can buy seeds directly from gtl and lose profit, or plant cheri/chestos/wtv to get the seeds for enigmas, slower but you lose 0 cash and you're self sufficient.

4 minutes ago, razimove said:

ou just make enigmas, sell to npc, rinse and repeat. You can buy seeds directly from gtl and lose profit, or plant cheri/chestos/wtv to get the seeds for enigmas, slower but you lose 0 cash and you're self sufficient.

Damn, I didn't know it was literally that much of free money. I'm doing this all the time now.