COMP SHINY VENUSAUR

mistaaablake

Update  -->   This pokemon is sure to help you in the next Pokemon Catching event! Only a little pricey, but come on!! It's the most used starter for Pete's sake!! 

• Best Offer --->  offered the full value I was looking for (but in RP) before the rebreed other than that, lots of vanities with the best pure yen offer being 100m+ odd things
  • Pokemmo is currently working on adding Pokemon Platinum -> alongside this, hidden abilities are also in the works!!! Keep that in mind when thinking about comp. Adamant and Jolly Venuaur were Uber
  • I have the bulbasaur on GTL if you'd like to see it. It's the one posted for 160m. That'd be the ideal price, but we can negotiate! Please let me know if you are interested soon, because I will probably be Evolving it soon!
  • ILY and keep the offers coming <3
Edited by mistaaablake
line 3 added

Update ----->    Still for sale, but it is now a Venusaur Level 50 + EV'd.  It's on GTL for 165m, I believe it's value will increase when Sinnoh releases. Someone tried telling me Bulbasaur is only worth 90m lol, if anyone is selling bulba for 90m I will buy more please... xD  I recently offered over 100m on someone's male bulbasaur and was swiftly denied... Value check please haha

On 4/12/2019 at 7:59 AM, mistaaablake said:

Update ----->    Still for sale, but it is now a Venusaur Level 50 + EV'd.  It's on GTL for 165m, I believe it's value will increase when Sinnoh releases. Someone tried telling me Bulbasaur is only worth 90m lol, if anyone is selling bulba for 90m I will buy more please... xD  I recently offered over 100m on someone's male bulbasaur and was swiftly denied... Value check please haha

Well, most of male bulba/evos were at 75-90m.   Shiny prices are falling :p

On 4/13/2019 at 3:32 PM, Exodos said:

Well, most of male bulba/evos were at 75-90m.   Shiny prices are falling :p

Despite what you want to believe or want to make other people believe... Shiny prices are not falling. Especially in a game where Vanities are worth Millions or even billions. I have proof that people are still out there trading 200m+ value for some rare shinies. 

No one is out there selling a Shiny Venusaur or Bulba (male or female) for under 100m it does not exist. 

Exodos is shiny Venusaur owner, but he will not sell his Venusaur. Let me be clear that owning a shiny pokemon that you refuse to sell or put value on WILL NOT dictate it's value, nor will it have any effect on the price. Also, if you take the time to read through the price check thread, you will learn that just because one person sold something on a particular day for a lower amount, it does not effect the overall value. Nearly all shinies are bought from their OTs for less than 100m...

Best offers so far --> Many offers over 100m pure yen and offers of the Flaming Skull + odd additions lol

Desired price would be 150m pure yen, or 165m in trade. 

Also would trade for Shiny Eevee or Shinies + Cash 

Edited by mistaaablake
cheaters = filth