Sign in to follow this  
ozzie1550

Team Recognition & Shout-outs

Hi Lava, 

Team bonding, building relationships, establishing cohesiveness and achieving greatness all go hand in hand.  While we are all individual people, it takes a collective effort of good deeds and sacrifices to create a successful club.  It's not just one person's individual efforts.  You all bring something to the table and value to the team.  It takes a lot to create something worthwhile and this workload is distributed across many who make sacrifices for the team and the greater good. 

We are all here to enjoy and have the best possible Pokemmo experience.  I'd like to use this topic to shoutout those who have made an impact on the Lava family.  You're all here for a reason, because we think that you're someone special who provides value to the community and vision that Lava represents.  If you have a shout-out, please feel free to post it below and showcase it to the rest of the club for visibility.  Not all heroes wear capes, but they do deserve recognition <3

There are too many great members to list, so I'll start with just 3. 

MM, Keyys & Bats,

No matter how busy you all get in the real world, you always make time for the Lava members and provide a top-notch community experience.  Your generosity, teachings, and donations are unmatched, yet you ask for nothing in return.  It's safe to say that we wouldn't be here without you three.  You don't need any additional tag, whether it be CM, GM, MOD, etc.  Look at what you've created - I know that this is just the beginning; here's to a job well done! 

giphy.gif

Couldn't agree more. Honestly you 4 are a force to reckon with. You guys just know how to run a team effectively and lead it to greatness. I am very proud and fortunate to have you awesome, kind and kickass teammates and even more so to have you as my dear friends. I can always depend on you. Amazing job guys <3. Ozzie keyss bats and MM = Master Race. I Also want to point out that Agis and Regina are the cutest around and they always make others feel welcome which I think is fabulous. Would also like to point out that Geto and Cali are machines in the competitive scene and I will own them someday (jk I always get my ass handed to me by them) but I can dream okay... RakuenX or as I know her Startear for being someone who I always go to for guidance before making big purchases, she also makes good art!* Dexi for always providing good company and trashtalking xD jk luv you bro<3  Will mention more of you rascals later :D

I usually don't talk too much about this stuffs , but i feel like the need to shout out (ty, for this opportunity oz ) this 3 amazing persons who i happily can call them friends.

@Kalamet , probably my oldest friend in this game since forever , he's one of the smartest and truthful person i had the pleasure to know. tmj mano! 

@MathewMat , best boss i've had, never change bro , everyone can notice u really like this game and the effort u put on the team ; team members and the community , thank u for make me feel comfortable and capable to trust on people again , i had pretty bad experiences on all my 3 previous teams , but luckily you and a few lava players made me forgot about it , thanks for that. and u can count on me on whatever u need.

@RakuenX , best viet player in the game! :^} , always a pleasure to talk to u , cuz i feel like we can relate on a lot of things , really smart and friendly person , i'm glad u are in this team with us raku. *^_^*

thank you 3, for always listen and helping me. i really appreciate that.

3edb68d0b5be61bce325249cf41a7c20.gif

Edited by xRdZiiiN

I think I'm the only player who has many accounts in the game and each team recognized that I will not say the names hahaha.

But lava is a different team from the others it is a team where you can do what you want and without discrimination that is what I like about this team .

I do not know much English but that was not enough to be here and bi you know here, you learn little by little.

Mathew that great leader a really nice person talked a lot with that hahaha is a brother of another mother <3 I have no words to thank this wonderful team

LAVA FOREVER

Edited by ObitoUchiha

Hello TEAM !!! 

First of all i never wanted to be in a team, when my friend @eevee added me here i was such a poor noob that time, i was very lucky that he added me with you guys im really thankful for that since then i never joined other team even on alts now im a full LAVA guy and i will always try my best for our team and our teammates!!! Sadly @eevee he is not here anymore cause of real life situations but i believe that he will be back soon....

In lava i met so cool guys that i couldnt imagine when i first started, guys that can guide u at everything u may need in pokemon, but also in real life! @MathewMat 

Edited by johnellin

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.