[Hype Thread] The Battle Of Ages

I started the game 2 days ago, I want to participate in this tournament since there are going to be the best people and so I can learn new things about the meta. I have been top 20 in showdown in gen7 and top 2 in Gen6 that is my favorite one. I do not know if the entrances are closed or it needs some requirements but I will just leave it here ahahha. Have a nice day.

1 hour ago, TheKingOfPvp said:

I started the game 2 days ago, I want to participate in this tournament since there are going to be the best people and so I can learn new things about the meta. I have been top 20 in showdown in gen7 and top 2 in Gen6 that is my favorite one. I do not know if the entrances are closed or it needs some requirements but I will just leave it here ahahha. Have a nice day.

Nope

12 hours ago, TheKingOfPvp said:

It’s ok brother we both get kicked out

2 hours ago, MknsZblex said:

There is a official list ? With real argument ? 

I really liked the way jj made his list

amm i like the way he made the list but throught out the time lots of people  from different teams started mentioning members in game when i said no, some of them even starting getting on the offensive side from calling me trash to trying to report me for stupid reasons. in the donation thread there is the official list!

i think i might have to split the bracket into two dates that way i can do every match since no one wants to be referee

Edited by Takens
6 hours ago, Takens said:

amm i like the way he made the list but throught out the time lots of people  from different teams started mentioning members in game when i said no, some of them even starting getting on the offensive side from calling me trash to trying to report me for stupid reasons. in the donation thread there is the official list!

i think i might have to split the bracket into two dates that way i can do every match since no one wants to be referee

Well, you wanna host an event where only the best players can play, so there is no choice but to check the Hall of Fame thread.

What I read in this thread is only biased people nominating their team mates, which isn't the correct way to do it. (not saying the people who got nominated aren't good or w/e)

What generally defines a good player is their official wins, so @DoubleJ 's post is on point.

I'd just use DoubleJ's list if you wanna make your event a good show but it's up to you I guess

Edit: Also for the referee part; I'll try to help you about it if the tournament is hosted when I'm not working.

Edited by Aerun
3 hours ago, Aerun said:

Well, you wanna host an event where only the best players who can play, so there is no choice but to check Hall of Fame thread.

What I read in this thread is only biased people nominating their team mates, which isn't the correct way to do it. (not saying the people who got nominated aren't good or w/e)

What generally defines a good player is their official wins, so @DoubleJ 's post is on point.

I'd just use DoubleJ's list if you wanna make your event a good show but it's up to you I guess

#MAKEPOKEMMOGREATAGAIN #JJ'SWALL #CHANGINGTHELIST #YOUJUSTMADELIST #FEELINGLIKECHRISJERICHO #DRAGONBALLGTNOTKANON #STILLLOOKINGFORYUBELLLLL

#NOREFEREES #WHEREISBOWSER? #WILLRAAIDNEVERSTOPDRINKING? #WHYAMISOBADATTHIS?

39 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

And yes I'm talking about the SNORE PIG age

lul what, you're meant to be making arguments for why you should be added to the list, not why your name should be removed

Edited by Havsha
2 hours ago, Lvkee said:

SweetTeaForU OP

Can we stop reminding me all the tournaments i've lost? i'm not even near good from that time and i wasn't even near to be a legend RIP. I feel like right now i can get bodied in comp by lots of players.