[Hype Thread] The Battle Of Ages

7 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

When u literally dabbed on half of this list as an OG but don’t even get mentioned.

Rip when everyone forgets about u already

:v where is the doc?

3 hours ago, MaatthewMLG said:

Why i'm on this list but not Yubel ? Im bad lol

where is yubelll? XDDDDDDD 

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!! Q_Q i don't like this stupid gen without the great players from the past it doesn't even motivate me to play.

1 hour ago, pachima said:

ikr. Old gen when a few players were so much better than everyone else cuz everyone else was terribad was so much more entertaining to watch.

No trashtalk between good players, not even a single good rivalry alive this gen, idk why it just doesn't feel that competitive anymore

More like last gen you  knew who was either good or bad, but there was always that "salt" one of the purposes of this tournament was to try to bring back old players i wanted i wanted to see again.

7 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

When u literally dabbed on half of this list as an OG but don’t even get mentioned.

Rip when everyone forgets about u already

He tot u ded. 

Also I can participate but would also like to nominate @AurumPegasus and @RLotus for NG too I think it'd be FAIR

EDIT: Life said on ds that he's in.

Edited by FNTCZ
the ng word
2 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

He tot u ded. 

Also I can participate but would also like to nominate @AurumPegasus and @RLotus for NG too I think it'd be FAIR

EDIT: Life said on ds that he's in.

Tournament will accept only 1 more player regarding Aurum and Lotus this are pretty much on the situation i was last gen i can't be considered not even a good player i lost 6 finals and won 2 with lots and tons of semifinals (in multiple tiers). As far as i've seen aurum and lotus only are good in Nu or LC and this would let them not stand a chance against the others.

3 hours ago, Takens said:

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!! Q_Q i don't like this stupid gen without the great players from the past it doesn't even motivate me to play.

You live in the past. You must live in the present and/or the future.

Also I want to clarify that it is not that there arent good players nowadays. What happens is that nowadays is more difficult to win tournaments for each person than in the past, because the number of good players increased a lot.

59 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Lurking hue

waiting for some real hype in the game again 

Get your ass back in the game man you are competing in this thing too

also changing 4f for evlgoon so tell him @RysPicz cuz guy has me blocked (half of the people in the list has me blocked hype)

Edited by Takens
1 hour ago, LKrenz said:

It's clear Zhiko is one of the biggest representatives of the NG players, he should be on the list.

Ok, since yesterday i've been having complains about this and made me mad how players were memeing constantly on the thread. Not gonna mention names someone reported me for block avoiding yesterday and i was warned because i tagged the player here. 

Now regarding to this he represents new gen players while he is in Aw sadly out of Aw he hasn't achieve anything as far as i know, but i ain't a uguu so he takes the last entry of the tournament.

Here the look for players end next thread will be a donation thread to make the prize grow even more as far as i'm farming i have a prize of 8m counting the 1m donation from kriliin and this prize will grow more and more as i will keep farming until the day of the tournament.

The Most Real Breakdown:

Overall Historic Best by HoF Mentions:*

Spoiler

1. Frags (74 HoF Mentions)
  2. enchanteur (58 HoF Mentions)
  3. Lkrenz (48 HoF Mentions)
  4. Burntzebra (47 HoF Mentions)
  5. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (44 HoF Mentions)
  6. OrangeManiac (43 HoF Mentions)
  7. BlueBreath (42 HoF Mentions)
  8. NikhilR (37 HoF Mentions)
  9. Raaidn (37 HoF Mentions)
  10. gbwead (34 HoF Mentions)
  11. DoubleJ (30 HoF Mentions)
  12. Giantpipe (28 HoF Mentions)
  13. ZhikoDark (28 HoF Mentions)
  14. EpicVerde (27 HoF Mentions)
  15. DestructX (26 HoF Mentions)
  16. ZDFire (25 HoF Mentions)
  17. LifeStyle (24 HoF Mentions)
  18. DoctorPB* (23 HoF Mentions)
  19. KingBowser (23 HoF Mentions)
  20. SweeTforU (22 HoF Mentions)
  21. Forfiter (20 HoF Mentions)

Most HoF Mentions After November 2017 (Gen 5 Update):**

Spoiler

1. enchanteur (30 HoF Mentions)
  2. Lkrenz (23 HoF Mentions)
  3. ZhikoDark (23 HoF Mentions)
  4. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (15 HoF Mentions)
  5. BlueBreath (13 HoF Mentions)
  6. Gbwead (13 HoF Mentions)
  7. MadaraSixSiX (13 HoF Mentions)
  8. Mkns (12 HoF Mentions)
  9. ZDFire (12 HoF Mentions)
  10. iJulianFNT (9 HoF Mentions)
  11. OrangeManiac (9 HoF Mentions)
  12. EpicVerde (8 HoF Mentions)
  13. Stelian (8 HoF Mentions)

Those who should make this list based on these statistics and by the "DoubleJ, I've Been Here" test:

1. Frags (All-Time Great)
  2. Enchanteur (All-Time Great)
  3. Lkrenz (All-Time Great)
  4. Burntzebra (All-Time Great)
  5. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (All-Time Great)
  6. OrangeManiac (All-Time Great)
  7. BlueBreath (All-Time Great)
  8. NikhilR (OG Great)
  9. Raaidn (OG Great)
  10. Gbwead (All-Time Great)
  11. DoubleJ (OG Great)
  12. KingBowser (OG Great)
  13. ZhikoDark (NG Great)
  14. MadaraSixSix (NG Great)
  15. Mkns (NG Great)
  16. ZDFire (NG Great)

This gives a distribution of 8 All-Time Greats (meaning they have been exceptional prior to and after the Gen 5 Update), 4 OG Greats (meaning they were exceptional prior to the Gen 5 Update), and then 4 NG Greats (meaning they have been exceptional since the Gen 5 Update). This list to me would represent who I believe are the greatest PokeMMO Players by Generation, simply by raw number of finals appearances, invitational event wins, and player of the month wins as represented in the Hall of Fame.

*This list includes PvE for those players who have been mentioned in PvE events for the Hall of Fame and is limited to those with 20 or more mentions

**This list is limited to those with 8 or more mentions after November 2017 (Gen 5 Update)

***HoF = Hall of Fame

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance of course
Just now, DoubleJ said:

The Most Real Breakdown:

Overall Historic Best by HoF Mentions:*

Reveal hidden contents

1. Frags (74 HoF Mentions)
  2. enchanteur (58 HoF Mentions)
  3. Lkrenz (48 HoF Mentions)
  4. Burntzebra (47 HoF Mentions)
  5. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (44 HoF Mentions)
  6. OrangeManiac (43 HoF Mentions)
  7. BlueBreath (42 HoF Mentions)
  8. NikhilR (37 HoF Mentions)
  9. Raaidn (37 HoF Mentions)
  10. gbwead (34 HoF Mentions)
  11. DoubleJ (30 HoF Mentions)
  12. Giantpipe (28 HoF Mentions)
  13. ZhikoDark (28 HoF Mentions)
  14. EpicVerde (27 HoF Mentions)
  15. DestructX (26 HoF Mentions)
  16. ZDFire (25 HoF Mentions)
  17. LifeStyle (24 HoF Mentions)
  18. DoctorPB* (23 HoF Mentions)
  19. KingBowser (23 HoF Mentions)
  20. SweeTforU (22 HoF Mentions)
  21. Forfiter (20 HoF Mentions)

Most HoF Mentions After November 2017 (Gen 5 Update):**

Reveal hidden contents

1. enchanteur (30 HoF Mentions)
  2. Lkrenz (23 HoF Mentions)
  3. ZhikoDark (23 HoF Mentions)
  4. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (15 HoF Mentions)
  5. BlueBreath (13 HoF Mentions)
  6. Gbwead (13 HoF Mentions)
  7. MadaraSixSiX (13 HoF Mentions)
  8. Mkns (12 HoF Mentions)
  9. ZDFire (12 HoF Mentions)
  10. iJulianFNT (9 HoF Mentions)
  11. OrangeManiac (9 HoF Mentions)
  12. EpicVerde (8 HoF Mentions)
  13. Stelian (8 HoF Mentions)

Those who should make this list based on these statistics and by the "DoubleJ, I've Been Here" test:

1. Frags (All-Time Great)
  2. Enchanteur (All-Time Great)
  3. Lkrenz (All-Time Great)
  4. Burntzebra (All-Time Great)
  5. YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL (All-Time Great)
  6. OrangeManiac (All-Time Great)
  7. BlueBreath (All-Time Great)
  8. NikhilR (OG Great)
  9. Raaidn (OG Great)
  10. Gbwead (All-Time Great)
  11. DoubleJ (OG Great)
  12. KingBowser (OG Great)
  13. ZhikoDark (NG Great)
  14. MadaraSixSix (NG Great)
  15. Mkns (NG Great)
  16. ZDFire (NG Great)

This gives a distribution of 8 All-Time Greats (meaning they have been exceptional prior to and after the Gen 5 Update), 4 OG Greats (meaning they were exceptional prior to the Gen 5 Update), and then 4 NG Greats (meaning they have been exceptional since the Gen 5 Update). This list to me would represent who I believe are the greatest PokeMMO Players by Generation, simply by raw number of finals appearances, invitational event wins, and player of the month wins as represented in the Hall of Fame.

*This list includes PvE for those players who have been mentioned in PvE events for the Hall of Fame and is limited to those with 20 or more mentions

**This list is limited to those with 8 or more mentions after November 2017 (Gen 5 Update)

***HoF = Hall of Fame

finally a good argument

5 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

If we're talking OG this tournament ain't shit without @KingBowser and my man @Frag would have to agree. I'll post something detailed about players, and who deserves to play, later today. 

Long live the King. 

i would love to see both of those players since i learned everything i know by watching frags and inspired by bowser sadly i don't have the tools to bring players back from death if you guys can i'll be happy to add him which would lead to us needing another open spot for @raaidn if he wants to compete. As i said before orange is focused on VGC don't want to bother him.

Updated the list added @RLotus @raaidn @KingBowser pls if someone has contact with this last two help me getting them for the tournament also i would like to have yubel and i don't know his tag yet. let them all know.

wanted real competition you guys got it!

#INEEDREFEREESSSSSSSSS #WILLBOWSERCOMEBACK #WHOISTITOOO? #DR.JJONDUTY #BIGBANGKAMEHAMEHAMEHAAAA!!! #NIKFUNDATION #USEDRAGONBALLSFOROGS #GBLOVESDOUBLES #MADARASIXSWEEPERS #MYHASHTAGSSUCKS

Edited by Takens
48 minutes ago, Takens said:

Updated the list added @RLotus @raaidn @KingBowser pls if someone has contact with this last two help me getting them for the tournament also i would like to have yubel and i don't know his tag yet. let them all know.

wanted real competition you guys got it!

#INEEDREFEREESSSSSSSSS #WILLBOWSERCOMEBACK #WHOISTITOOO? #DR.JJONDUTY #BIGBANGKAMEHAMEHAMEHAAAA!!! #NIKFUNDATION #USEDRAGONBALLSFOROGS #GBLOVESDOUBLES #MADARASIXSWEEPERS #MYHASHTAGSSUCKS

Best hashtags since PSL7